Do you have multiple folders in Outlook? Want to merge them into a
single folder? If your answer is yes, then this post has everything
to do with your problem. In this blog, we will show the complete
guide on how users can merge Outlook folders with same name. So read
on and get the fruitful solution to merge two or multiple inbox,
archive, sent items, contacts folders into a single inbox, single
archive, single sent items, and contacts folder.
User Query: How
to Merge Inbox Folders in Outlook
Over the years, I have archived my email based on who it came from
and so on. As a result, I have many subfolders in my inbox. Since the
Outlook search has improved, it now makes sense to use only one
Is there an easy way to merge all subfolders into one folder, or
do I have to copy and paste all emails in each folder individually
into the new main folder?
After reading the query above, today’s topic is now clear. Most users
who are looking for a reliable solution to merge two inbox folders
into one. So let’s start with the step-by-step process.
to Merge Outlook Folders with Same Name
PST Merge freeware is known as the best tool to merge PST files together into one file. This software helps you to merge two Outlook folders and also able to merge multiple folders into a single one without losing any single data. It is specially programmed to combine Outlook PST files or folders to manage Outlook data in a professional manner and avoid data loss issues.
This application is compatible with Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and all previous versions. Users can easily install and run this tool on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, etc. It provides multiple options to merge Outlook PST files into one. One can easily merge PST in new PST, Existing PST or Outlook profile that meets their needs. This software lets you merge Outlook contacts folders, inbox folders, sent items folders into a single contact, inbox and sent items folder.
Steps to Combine Folders in Outlook
This software offers a simple user interface for the ease of all novice users. Follow the below steps to merge Outlook folders with same name:
1. Download the PST File Merge tool, install and run into your machine.
2. Click on Add Files, Add Folder or Search Files option to load .pst files.
3. Choose the Merge option and then click Next.
4. Select the option, Merge all folders or only selected folders as per the needs.
5. Next, select the Merge in New PST or Existing PST option and click Next.
6. Select the items you want to combine like mail, contacts, calendar, task, notes, and journals.
7. The tool also provides Specify Date Range option to merge only a specific period of PST files.
8. In the Advance Option, choose Split PST, Exclude Deleted Items and Exclude Junk Folder check box according to your needs.
9. Check the Skip Duplicate Items checkbox and select the criteria to remove duplicate Outlook items.
10. After this, click on the Next button and the software will immediately start the process.
Done! This is the complete working of this tool to merge two Outlook
folders into a single one. Now, you can easily review the folder in
Let’s Take a
Look on PST Merge Tool Features
As you can see, this software can easily combine folders in Outlook.
In addition, it offers many useful functions for ease of use. Some of
Merge Outlook folders with same name in an accurate manner
Maintains folder structure after combining folders
Multiple folders in Outlook create a critical situation for users,
which is why they need to merge two Outlook folders into one. For
this reason, we have explained the instant method that the user can
use to combine folders in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and other
versions. Now, it is no more difficult to merge Outlook folders with
same name using the method discussed above.