Why Gmail not Opening Attachments when Response an Email?
Summary: Gmail not opening attachments when replying or forwarding an email! don’t worry. This blog offers the best way to open Gmail attachments. Let’s start.
Looking for a simple solution, How to open a Gmail attachment? If so, you are definitely on the right platform. Here’s a simple solution that solves Gmail not opening attachments when replying or forwarding an email issue.
How to Include Attachments when Replying or Forwarding Email?
Attachments are included when forwarding a message, but not automatically when replying.
Include the original attachment when responding:
1. Open an Email in Gmail, at the bottom click on Three Dots icon
2. Click on Include Original Attachments option.
To remove original attachments when replying, go to the right of the attachment, then click on Close icon.
Solve Gmail not Opening Attachments when Response an Email
To solve unable to open Gmail attachments issue follow the manual mentioned methods.
Note: When the sender turns on confidential mode, you cannot copy or download the text of the message and attachments.
If the attachment is not uploaded or downloaded, try the following steps:
1. On your computer, make sure you are using a supported browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
2. Try turning off the extensions in your browser one by one.
3. Clear your web browser’s cache and cookies.
4. Try disabling the lab and opening Gmail on this page https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?labs=0#settings/labs. If this solves the issue, try enabling the labs one at a time.
Gmail Backup Tool to Download Emails with Attachments
Gmail Backup Software is a unique solution to download Gmail emails with attachments locally. Backup multiple Gmail account mailbox data into PST, MSG, MBOX, PDF & EML formats. This backup solution is available for Mac and Windows OS.
Download Now Purchase Now
We described simple solutions to fix Gmail not opening attachments when replying or forwarding email. Also, suggested a backup solution to download all the Gmail emails with attachments into multiple formats.