How to Save Gmail Email to PDF File Format? Free Tips
In this article, we will discuss someone the methods to save Gmail email to PDF format. Here, we will explain two methods, one to save a single email and another to save multiple emails as PDF files. So, pick the right method according to your requirement and execute it to resolve your problem.
It is quite an obvious fact that the internet connection might not be available worldwide. Gmail application for Android makes it possible for end-users to operate their emails in an offline mode. But, what if the emails are to be shown as evidence in court, shared among officials, or one has to save Gmail emails to hard drive. These kinds of needs arise the demands for saving emails as PDF files.
So, one by one let’s see what are the methods to do the task
Multiple Strategies to Save Gmail Email to PDF
Not only one but, there are a variety of approaches to save multiple/single Gmail emails to PDF. As per convenience and demand, users can choose any one of the described methodologies.
Solution 1: Save Email as PDF Using Print Option – For Single Email
1. Open the Google Chrome web browser program on your machine to login into your Gmail account and click on the mail, which you want to save in the Adobe portable document (.pdf)
2. Click on 3-dot icon of the mail and select “Print” option from it.
3. In the next pop-up window, from destination section, click on “Change…” button.
4. In the Destination row, you might find some other option instead of Save as PDF. In this case, you need to make use of the Change button and then, select the required option to save Gmail email to PDF.
5. Browse the location where you wish to save the .pdf file of an email and click on “Save” button.
6. The email selected in Step (1) is now saved in Adobe PDF file format. To view this file, move towards the location, which you have chosen in Step (5) and then, open that file with help of Adobe Acrobat reader
Solution #2: Directly Save Multiple Gmail Emails to PDF Files
In order to save multiple emails and attachments in PDF files, use Free Gmail Backup Software. It provides a folder filter option to select particular folder emails in PDF format. You can even select emails according to a certain date range using the date filter of the tool. The tool allows you to save the pdf files anywhere on your computer in just a few clicks.
Steps to save Gmail emails to PDF are as follows:
1. Download the utility on your system and install it.
2. Use your Gmail id and password to login into the tool.
3. Select the category item as “Email” and the email-format as “pdf”
4. Browse the location where you want to save emails.
5. Set the filters using the “Apply Filter” option and hit the Start button to begin the process.
During the process, the tool will preview the live status, and once done, it will save a report on your system. Close the utility and check the saved emails at the chosen location.
Time to Wrap Up
How to save Gmail email to PDF format – A query that is not only raised by a technician but, by normal computer users also ask for such query. Using portable documents for sharing information is a well-known means for a person who is operating a PC. One can save emails as PDFs and then, enable security to those documents.
In today’s date, what matters is how safely you keep your data. Therefore, users should timely save multiple Gmail emails as PDFs of their accounts in order to be safe from any kind of hazardous cybercrime activities.