How to Export Gmail Contacts to Outlook 2016, 2019, 2021?
If someone changed their email account due to any reason, the first thing that comes to mind the user is how to shift all the data from the old email account to the new one. Most of the users who don’t have technical knowledge, always get stuck in the transferring process. So, what’s the proper way to do it?
In today’s post, you will know about the solution to the most searched problem “export Gmail contacts to Outlook” that you can always rely on it. This can be done easily by exporting contacts using the Import/Export facility. So keep reading the blog to get the step-by-step process to transfer Gmail contacts to Outlook.
Google Gmail is well known popular email client which is used worldwide, and many small and medium-sized businesses prefer it. But many organizations also use Outlook to manage their email accounts, there are times when we access Gmail accounts into other email services.
Tool Tip: There is an option to direct transfer Gmail contacts to Outlook data file Gmail Backup Tool. Download this tool on Mac & Windows OS to export all your Gmail contacts into Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, and the below versions.
Prime Solution to Export Gmail Contacts to Outlook
This section is the heart of this article, here we describe the complete procedure step by step to export Gmail contacts to Outlook. This solution is divided into 3 parts which users have to attempt one by one.
Part#1: Import Gmail Contacts in vCard Format
- First thing first, open the Gmail account and go to the Contacts section.
- Next, you have to click the Export option.
- After this, a pop-up window will appear, and select the export type (vCard) option.
- Now, your selected contacts will be exported into your selected file format.
Part#2: Convert Exported VCF Into Outlook Format
After getting Gmail contacts into vCard format, now you have to convert selected files into Outlook data file. There is no direct solution available to complete this conversion process. But we have an alternative solution for the conversion, VCF to PST Converter Tool.
One of the finest utility for the conversion of the vCard file, also contains some great features, like there is no contacts limit, provides a demo version of the software to understand it better, etc. It is capable of working with all the vCard versions 2.1, 3.0, and 4.0. Follow the mentioned below steps one by one to transfer contacts into Outlook-compatible data files.
Working Steps of the Tool
- First, Install the tool.
- Select files by hitting Add File / Add Folder option.
- Next, click the Export Type (PST) and move to the next step.
- Hit the Export button at the end of this process.
Part#3: Import Converted Files into Outlook
- Select the File option on the top ribbon bar.
- Go to Open & Export option >> Import & Export option Outlook inbuilt wizard.
- Now select Import from another program or file option and process to the next step.
- After this, select Outlook Data File (pst).
- Browse the selected data file and select the option as per the need.
- After selecting the files click the Finish button and your process will be complete.
Well, that’s it, in the end of the blog, we suggest you go through the whole write-up if you are looking to export Gmail contacts to Outlook. And choose the best solution as per your requirement.