How to Export Outlook Contacts to Android Without Gmail?
Are you wondering how to access Microsoft Outlook contacts on your Android phone? If yes, here’s how to export Outlook contacts to android without Gmail. Now let’s go straight to the process of this query.
Today, contact information has become an important part of our personal information. We all rely on them for personal and business purposes. Therefore, it is recommended to keep them safe.
Regardless of advances in technology, email is considered to be the most reliable means of communication. When we come up with emailing, MS Outlook is a primary concern. This platform includes user-friendly features, amongst all contacts, are an essential part of it. It helps to share information and schedule meetings in real-time. Thus, no one wants to lose contacts they have made over the years. Thus, people start searching for a reliable platform where they can keep their contacts safe and secure. Here, in this blog, we will discuss a step-by-step procedure to transfer contacts from Outlook to Google Pixel Phone.
Now, let us consider the following scenario which has taken from the forum site. Please have a look:
“I have recently bought a new Android tablet and I need to export all contacts from Microsoft Outlook account to Android. But I want to do the same without Gmail. So, If anyone knows a suitable approach for transferring Outlook contacts to Android phone. Please kindly let me know. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!”
Manually Export Outlook Contacts to Android Without Gmail
There is no direct solution to import contacts from Outlook to Android phones. Here, we are going to explain a step-by-step procedure for the same. Then have a look:
Export Contacts from Outlook to CSV File
- Open Microsoft Outlook, choose the File tab and then click Open & Export option
- After that, click the Import/Export option
- Select an option Export to a file and press Next button
- Under the Create a file of type option, choose Comma Separated Value (CSV)
- Go to Contacts folder under the Outlook account name and click Next
- Now, enter the destination location to save file and select the file name. Press Next
- Validate actions by clicking the checkbox Export contacts from the folder: Contacts and then, click the Finish button to export the same.
Automatic Solution to Export Outlook Contacts to Android Without Gmail
Users can easily convert Excel to VCF using an Expert suggested solution. Furthermore, the software has a user-friendly design that allows the users to use the tool without any issues. You can also convert Excel contacts to Google CSV, Yahoo CSV, WAB and other formats.
Users can also choose to export only certain contacts as per their requirements. The application also tracks all attributes associated with the contact, such as personal information, contact information, and email address. Users can also choose to export only certain contacts as per their requirements. The application also tracks all attributes associated with the contact, such as personal information, contact information, and email address.
Guide to Convert Excel CSV Contacts to Android Phone?
This method is the fast and reliable way to import Outlook contacts to Android phone. The process to transfer Outlook contacts to Android phone is divided into two parts:
1. Use Expert Solution to Convert Excel CSV to vCard
2. Import Contacts from vCard to Android Phone
Step1: Convert Excel CSV to vCard (VCF File)
- Download and install tool on your desktop
- Then, you can add and preview the content of the selected Excel (XLS) file
- After that, you can see the list of matching attributes
- At last, you can Click on Convert Button
Step 2: Export Outlook Contacts to Android
Now, you need to follow the steps to import Excel contacts to android phone manually. Have a look:
- For this, you just connect a device with the local system and configure your mobile phone properly
- Choose all contacts, i.e., VCF files, right-click on it and choose to send to option to transfer address book to android phone. Note it down, here we are using Samsung J7 Prime Model for the entire process.
- Then, you need to disconnect the USB cable from the local machine and open the contacts section from Samsung mobile device and click on Setting and choose the option Manage Contacts
- After that, you can select the Import / Export option
- Now, choose Import vCard Files (VCF) from your Samsung Phone option and hit on Import button
- Navigate to Location (Internal Storage) to move contacts from Excel to Android Samsung
- In the next step, select multiple VCF Contacts files and click Done option
- Then, choose the desired path where you want to save an imported VCF File. Select the Phone option
- Finally, you can view the imported contacts in a contact list of Samsung mobile Device.
As everyone knows, contact plays a significant role in daily lives. Further, it helps to share important information and schedule events/ meetings in real-time. Therefore, in this blog, we have covered a step-by-step procedure to export Outlook contacts to android without Gmail. Make sure you follow each step very carefully during the process to transfer Outlook contacts CSV to Android phones.