How to Export Apple Mail to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003
Apple Mail is an email client included with operating systems like iOS, Watch OS, Mac OS. It provides various advanced features and become one of the most widely used preferred email client for almost all Mac users. On the other hand, Microsoft Outlook is an email client for Windows Systems as well as Mac OS. These files contain all email messages and mailbox items which include tasks, calendars, journals, appointments as well as attachments. But, Outlook does not support Mac MBOX file format so there is a need to export Apple Mail to Outlook.
Quick Solution: User can try Apple Mail to Outlook Converter which easily migrates Apple Mail Data to PST instantly. And also, perform a quick and secure conversion.
Manual Solution to Transfer Apple Mail to Outlook
To export Apple Mail to Outlook (2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003) there is no direct manual solution. The user should have four email client like Apple Mail, Eudora, Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook. After installing these mail clients, four steps have to be followed which are described below. It is also recommended that steps should be followed very carefully. Because any single mistake leads to data loss. So, to perform migration of Apple mail data to PST user have to follow some useful steps:
Step 1: Firstly, a user has to saved apple mail data like emails, contacts, calendars etc into MBOX format.
Step 2: Next, install Windows Eudora for the creation of MBOX files. Installation is required because MBOX files cannot be directly converted to PST.
Step 3: In the next step user needed Outlook Express to import the messages from Eudora. There is a need for Outlook Express because mailboxes can be accessed in the Local folder.
Step 4: And, at last, you need to import messages from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook.
Note: Follow the step by step procedure to migrate Apple Mail to Outlook manually.
Limitations of Manual Solution to Export Apple Mail to Outlook
By using the manual approach, you can transfer Apple Mail to Outlook but there are several drawbacks which are described below:
- The Lengthy Process: If a user is trying to export Apple Mail files to Microsoft Outlook by using the manual approach. Then, he/she needs to follow all four steps which are described in the above paragraph, which is a lengthy process.
- Difficult to Execute: Transferring Apple Mail data to Outlook is a quite difficult process. Because there is no direct method to migrate MBOX files. Therefore, a user should have to follow some steps. Furthermore, if any of the steps skips then there will be the chance of data loss.
- Requires Technical Expertise: To export Apple Mailbox to Outlook requires good technical expertise because it is not an easy process. So, a user should have good technical knowledge of email clients.
Merits of Apple Mail to Outlook Converter
We have seen various limitations of the manual approach. So, to Export Apple Mailbox to Outlook user can use our Apple Mail to Outlook Converter which has various merits, some of them are described below:
- Migrate Mac MBOX Files to Outlook: The software automatically scans and load Apple Mail data and transfer them into Microsoft Outlook PST file format.
- Provide Filter Emails Option: It enables a user to filter their Mac MBOX emails according to the specified date range. With this option, a user can keep email of the particular date.
- Different Naming Options are Available: Apple Mail to Outlook Converter provides different file naming conventions. The user can save emails according to date, subject, to, cc etc.
- Support Mac OSX: The software is also compatible with Mac OSX 10.10 & 10.11 versions. Apple mail files created from the mentioned Operating Systems is also supported.
In this blog article, we have understood why there is a need to export apple mail to Outlook. For moving the data from Apple Mail data to Outlook we have seen manual approach also. But, manual solution is having some drawbacks. So, you can use Apple Mail to PST Converter, which easily transfers apple mail files to Outlook without any interruption.