Use Different Ways to Solve PDF Content Copying Not Allowed Issue
Nowadays, keeping data in PDF files with security has become one of the major concerns. People always try to keep their data secure to avoid data stealing or data loss, etc. However, when restricted PDF files are shared with a user to copy some text for reference purposes. They experience that PDF content copying not allowed. So, to make text copying possible from secured PDF files, we will be explaining some smart ways to complete the process to get the text data from Adobe PDF files.
One of the main issues is that there are several users who have faced this issue “ PDF copy text not allowed”. Let’s see some solutions mentioned below which are really helpful.”
Using the Snapshot Tool to Avoid PDF Content Copying Not Allowed – Issue
This section explains how users can take exact text from secured PDF documents. To implement this method, they will need to use the Snapshot tool.
- First, search and open the PDF file in Adobe Reader on which restrictions are imposed.
- Go to Tools Menu in Adobe Reader 8 or 9 or Edit Reader in Adobe Reader X.
- Now, select & Zoom, then click Snapshot Tool in Adobe Reader 8 or 9. Or navigate to “Take a Snapshot” in Adobe Reader X.
- Hover over the text to extract text from a secured PDF file.
- Use the ‘+’icon & select the required text to take. Then, move the mouse to press the respective text area.
- Release the mouse click and get a snapshot of the content.
- After that, open a Word Document file and press Ctrl+V to paste the content into the Word file.
Remove Copy Security From PDF Using Adobe Acrobat Pro
Follow the instructions given below to resolve the issue PDF content copying not allowed
- In Acrobat Acrobat Reader DC open the file from which you want to take the content or data.
- Then highlight the text or content, which needs to be copied.
- Now, use the Edit button and click the Copy option. After that, use the Ctrl+C key to copy the selected content.
- Open a text file or Word document & use Ctrl+v to paste the copied text. Save the file after moving the selected text.
Limitations Manual Methods to Allowing Copy Texts From PDFs
Users can consider these manual solutions when PDF copy text not allowed. However, there are a few drawbacks of using these methods, as the copied and pasted text will is present in the form of an image which is not editable. Moreover, using the other manual method will be a time-consuming process if dealing with several documents. Therefore, the most efficient and reliable way is to go for professional or automated software that can enable the copy action on the secured PDF file.
Use The direct Way to Eliminate PDF Content Copying Not Allowed Issue
When having PDF files in large size and it requires you to copy the text data from that file then you should use the time saver PDF Document Unlocker Software which instantly helps users by removing restrictions on Copy text, Edit, Page extraction, Commenting, Form Filling, signature etc. Apart from this, this software can remove Printing permission from PDF files.
This incredible utility helps in enabling the restriction and let users copy text from protected PDFs in a smooth way. Moreover, it is easy to use and completes the process in a few clicks. With all these capabilities, this tool is developed for both Windows 11, 10, 8,7 and Mac OS X versions.
How to Use Tool Steps When PDF Copy Text Not Allowed?
For removing content copying restrictions from PDF files follow the instructions:
1: Download and open the utility on the Windows OS or Mac OS X.
2: Then, choose the Add Files / Add Folder option to load the PDF files to copy from.
3: Click on either Save or Print option, “use the Change” button and set the location where the file will be saved.
4: Now, hit the Unlock button to remove the pdf content copying not allowed.
Regular users working with Adobe PDF do face content copying not allowed issue once. Many reasons can be there, therefore, using a professional solution will be an ideal solution. For some users, we have exhibited the manual methods to use with the steps of implementation. Other than this, user can also choose the automated solution to avoid this message pdf content copying not allowed.
Q1. Why is my PDF not allowing me to copy content?
The file has a copy restriction, which means that the user can access the file content but cannot copy that.
Q2. How to use this tool to remove the editing restrictions?
Simply download the tool and insert the PDF files which have restrictions. The tool will then remove all the restrictions and save them in a new file.
Q3. Is this software available for Mac users?
Yes, the software is available for Mac OS X current and older versions.