Incredible Ways to Import NK2 File to Gmail / Google Apps
The NK2 file extension that is associated with the Outlook user profile and comes under the miscellaneous files category. It is used to represent the AutoComplete file for Outlook 2002 and all above versions. This file allows users to create a nickname and provide a name to the email address. NK2 file also saves the names of the people that you have sent the emails. Due to its outstanding features, sometimes, users need to import NK2 file to Gmail or Google Apps. But, there is no any direct manual solution available to complete this task. Hence, in this blog, we are going to explain to you the best possible solution to migrate the NK2 file to Gmail with the help of a professional solution.
How to Import NK2 file to Gmail Account?
In order to migrate the NK2 file to G Suite, you need to perform these two-step procedure.
- Convert NK2 File to PST Format
- Import PST file to Gmail Account
Step 1: Convert NK2 File to PST Format
Microsoft Outlook cached contacts are stored in the NK2 file format. So, you can take help from Outlook Cached Contacts Recovery Software to save the NK2 file to PST format. This utility has the ability to arrange the contacts of the NK2 file in alphabetical order. It can also recover the corrupted NK2 files and save them in PST format. However, there is no any NK2 file size limitation imposed by this tool to recovery. To use this software, it is necessary to have any version of MS Outlook like 2013 and all other below versions.
Perform the below-given steps to convert the NK2 file to PST:
- Download and install tool. Then, add Outlook NK2 file
- Now, view all your recovered cached contacts into the preview panel
- Click Export and select PST file format from the list
- Click on the Export button and finally, save all the cached contacts or NK2 files in PST file format.
Step 2: Import Resultant File to Gmail Account
After performing the previous step, now you need to import this resultant file to Google Apps account. For this, using Outlook to G Suite Migration Tool is the best solution. Because it provides various ingenious features that help users to perform the error-free and simple migration. This utility renders option to selective conversion, maintain folder hierarchy, exclude unwanted folders, pause and resume button, date based filter and attachments filter etc.
Now, let’s have a look on how this tool works:
- At first, install and run the software
- Choose “Outlook” as Source platform and “G Suite” as Destination platform.
- Next, select the Contacts from Categories to export and click on the checkbox next to Apply customized filters if required
- Select the folder where PST file contacts are stored
- Now, enter Admin Email, Service Account Id, and Certificate file of G Suite account.
- The list of users displaced, select the user and click on Validate
- Next, click on Start Restore to finalize the process.
During the NK2 file to G Suite migration, people face the problem as there is no such manual method available to import NK2 file to Gmail or G Suite. Hence, in this post, we have discussed the conversion process through the reliable third-party tools. For this purpose, first, users need to convert NK2 file into PST format, then import PST files to Gmail.