Merge Two Different PDF Files: Simplified And Efficient Techniques
Searching for a solution on how to merge two different PDF files without compromising the quality? Then, this article is useful for you. So, let’s go through the article and explore the best possible solution to add multiple PDF files together.
In this informative post, we have explained two solutions, using Adobe Acrobat DC Pro and the other one is professional software for easy and smooth execution. Firstly, let’s look at the advantages of merging PDF files and how it helps in managing the files.
Merge Two Different PDF Files – The Advantages
- Data Availability in one place – Adding chunks of different PDF files in one place makes it easier to access and maintain the entire data.
- Easy to handle and share – Collecting files and storing them in one single place makes helps in sharing the files with colleagues. Also, it reduces the time in sending and receiving files.
- Improvement in Handling Issues– keeping all the relatable PDF files in one document helps in avoiding data corruption, mishandling or accidental deletion.
Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to Add Two Different PDF Files Together
Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program helps users to merge two different PDF files. On purchasing the program’s monthly subscription plan, users can use and experience multiple facilities. Follow the steps explained below to add multiple PDF files manually.
Guided Steps to Manually Put Two PDF Files Together
- Open the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program or download the application if not available on the machine.
- Now use the Tools button and then select the option called Combine Files.
- Then click on Add File option and choose the PDF files to be added or combined together.
- After the merging process is done, press the Save button to save the resultant PDF file.
After applying steps sequentially, the user will be able to put two PDF files together.
Note:- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program allows facilities to be used once the user buys the subscription. Moreover, It provides 7 days trial version which gets over after 7 days.
Now let’s move on to the instant solution to combine all the required PDF files in a single document.
Merge Two different PDF Files by Using the Automated PDF Tool – An Effective Solution
For an alternative solution other than using Adobe Acrobat Pro application, then the user has the option to use a professional tool or an automated PDF File Merger Tool. For joining multiple PDF files, this tool is suitable software, it comes with an easy user interface so that a non-tech user can use it easily.
The tool provides the Add multiple files at the same time. Moreover, it is capable of loading and merging secured PDF files. The finest tool comes with the option to skip attachments from the output file. This software comes with merging options like Merge by Page Range, and Page Size. Also, the user gets an option to either save in an existing or in a New PDF file.
The application is compatible with all versions of PDF documents. This utility is Mac and Windows(old and current versions) supported, plus it supports all versions of Adobe PDF files.
How to Combine Multiple PDF Files Using the Most Advanced Software?
Follow the steps explained to join two or more PDF files:
- Initially, launch the tool after downloading it and select the merge option.
- Now start inserting PDF files or a folder by using the Add File/Folder option. PDF files with restrictions, the user will have to type down the password, if not then, move ahead.
- Now use the Merge option available in the Split/Merge section.
- Now choose and set the desired location to save the merged files and finally press the Merge button to merge two different PDF files.
Managing PDF files is important and sometimes it requires combining the files to keep all relatable data in one place. Hence, in this article, we have explained different ways to merge two different PDF files. Here user gets two methods to use, one is by using the Adobe Acrobat Pro application(a manual process) or using a professional tool. Explore both options and use the reliable one.
Most Common Questions Asked
Q1: What are the best methods available to merge two different PDF files?
You can use the Adobe Acrobat Pro version which provides the option to merge your PDF files. Apart from this, you have the Oflline tool which can merge multiple PDF files (Normal and Restricted ones).
Q2: Does the utility support Adobe PDF version 2.0?
The tool supports all versions of Adobe PDF, the current and older ones too.
Q3: When using the software does it changes the formatting of the PDF file?
No, the utility does not change the formatting and keeps the original properties as it is after the merger process.