How to Manage Multiple Calendars in Outlook? Get Free Solution
Are you fed up with several Outlook calendars and want to manage them? If yes, then don’t worry about it. This blog will describe the entire solution to manage multiple calendars in Outlook application stepwise by merging them into one. Here we discuss both the solution manual and the automated solution to manage Outlook calendars.
Microsoft Outlook is the most popular and trending email client application for business as well as personal usage. Outlook provides multiple features such as send or receive emails, manage contacts and calendars data, etc. In Outlook, calendar feature helps users to save reminders with title, date, time, and location regarding any meetings, birthdays, etc. Users can make multiple entries in the calendar effortlessly.
Quick Tip: Try Merge PST Files software which allow you to merge Outlook calendars together with all saved data. You can free download the trial version to check its functionality and efficiency.
Download Buy Now
In order to manage Outlook calendars, you can merge calendars in Outlook into one. In the below section, we will first discuss the manual approach then discuss the automated solution.
User Queries – How Can Merge Outlook Calendars in 2016
“Hello, recently I am using Outlook 2016 application and I have multiple calendars in my Outlook to better organize my work. But now, I want to manage multiple calendars in Outlook and looking for a way how to combine calendars in Outlook into one with all my calendar details. Please guide me how can I do this?”
Zack Poulin, Canada
“Ich habe 4 E-Mail-Adressen in Outlook und möchte nur einen Kalender für meine gesamte Planung haben. Ich kann keine Details zum Zusammenführen von Kalendern finden. Vielen Dank”
Anton Thomas, Germany
Manual Solution to Manage Multiple Calendars in Outlook
The manual process is divided into two steps. First, export Outlook calendar and then import Outlook calendar.
Step 1. Export MS Outlook Calendars
- Open Outlook application and click the File tab then click Options.
- Click Advanced and choose Export under the Export option
- Next, click Export to a file and click on the Next button
- Click Outlook Data File (.pst) and again press Next button
- Select the calendar folder that you want to export, mark or unmark sub-folder box and then click Next
- Click on the Browse button and select the location where you want to export calendar folder
- In the end, click the Finish button.
Step 2. Import MS Outlook Calendars
- Go to the File tab and click the Open button
- Import >> Import from another program or file and then click Next
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and then click the Next
- Click Browse to select the location where exported file is stored and click OK
- Now, under Options, select Do not import duplicate items and hit the Next button
- Under Select the folder to import from, select the Calendar folder
- Select Import items into the same folder and click the Finish button.
Automated Solution to Merge Calendars in Outlook
PST Merge Tool is the excellent utility to manage multiple calendars in Outlook by merging them into one. It has an easy-to-use interface that allows all novice users to manage Outlook calendar data information. The software does not need any external application to merge Outlook calendars. It supports all Microsoft Outlook versions such as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and all below editions. The application has the advance option of Remove Duplicates while joining. It is able to merge Outlook contacts, emails, and other data items without losing data formatting.
Download Buy Now
Top Features Provided by Outlook PST File Merge Tool
- The software can be easily installed on all versions of Windows i.e. Windows 10, 8.1, 8, etc.
- Provides Option of Add Files and Add Folder to merge and manage multiple calendars in Outlook.
- Three option to merge i.e. Join PST file, Merge multiple PST files and Merge Outlook contacts.
- Able to combine multiple archive .pst files of any size without damaging any of information.
- Allows to combine password protected PST files, you just need to enter the password of PST files.
- Gives the facility to browse and select the location where you want to store merged Outlook data files.
- Maintains data integrity of Outlook PST files while merging two calendars in Outlook into one.
The Final Verdict
It is not so difficult if you know the right way to manage multiple calendars in Outlook. Here, we described two methods to merge Outlook calendars into one, one manual and the other one is a third-party solution. However, the task becomes faster with the Outlook Merge Tool. It also has a free trial version to check efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I merge two Outlook calendars into one?
Yes, the PST Merge software will help you to merge calendars in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and all earlier editions. It let you combine two or multiple Outlook calendars into a single one with all saved data.
Can I manage Outlook calendars without losing my data?
Yes, this mentioned software offers the facility to manage multiple calendars in Outlook by merging them into one without loss of data.
How to Remove Duplicate Calendar Items in Outlook 2016?
You can follow these steps to delete duplicate Outlook calendar items.
1. In the Navigation pane, select the Calendar Folder.
2. On the View tab, in the Current View group, click on Change View, and then click List.
3. Click the Subject header to arrange all calendar items by subject.
4. Hold down the CTRL key while clicking on all the duplicate calendar items in the list.
5. Press DELETE when you have selected all duplicate calendar items.