How to Import Excel File into Outlook Contact Group?
Looking for a simple solution to import Excel file into Outlook contact group 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013? Then you came to the right platform. As we know that contacts plays a very crucial role in our life and take years to build both personally and professionally.
Therefore, multiple users were searching for a method to move the excel spreadsheet to Outlook. We also know that it is not a simple and easy task to execute and users face many problems while resolving this query. Therefore in this article, we are going to discuss various solutions to move Excel contacts.
As we all know, contacts play an important role in our lives both personally and professionally. Many users prefer to keep their contact list in a spreadsheet. It keeps all your contact information on different platforms very simple. Users may encounter some problems while trying to transfer their address book from Excel sheet to Outlook. Actually, it is not a simple and easy task to move all contacts to Outlook folder. The following section will therefore discuss a manual solution to convert multiple Excel files to Outlook in an efficient and effective manner.
Manual Solution to Import Excel File into Outlook Contact Group
So first, you have to convert your Excel files into CSV format. Because Excel spreadsheet saves the file in XLS file format and Outlook does not support XLS/XLSX files. Now, before proceeding with the conversion method you have to go through this file conversion to move Excel XLS to Outlook.
- First, Open the Excel sheet which you want to convert
- Click on the File options on the top-right and click Save As Button
- Select the CSV option to convert them into CSV format
- Then, select the location where you have to save the converted file
- So, now you can import Excel contacts file to Outlook profile.
Import Contacts to Outlook from Excel
- First thing first, Open Outlook and select the File option and select the Open & Export option
- After selecting the Open & Export option go to Import/Export
- Then, select the option to import from another program and click Next
- After this, select comma-separated values (CSV)
- Click the Browse button and select the CSV that you want to import
- After that, select your Destination for your converted files
- At last click the Finish Button to end the process.
Expert Method to Import Excel File into Outlook Contact Group
The all-in-one solution that is capable to transfer excel contacts to Outlook profile without any hindrance the tool is designed in such a way that even non-technical guys can execute such tasks. Excel to vCard Converter Tool directly imports the excel spreadsheet file to the Outlook account in bulk.
The tool additionally provides many attractive features that enhance user performance. The tool is capable to reduce corruption issues by excluding duplicate contacts. To know the working and features of this third-party application read the up-coming section.
Read More: How to Import Excel Contacts into Google Contacts
Steps to Import Excel Spreadsheet to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013
- Download and Install the Tool
- Add the Excel file to the software
- Preview the spreadsheet before conversion
- Select the to map Excel Fields and vCard Fields
- Then, select the vCard version as per your requirement
- Select the browse button to provide the Destination Path
- At last, click on the Convert button to complete the process
- The software creates a separate vCard file for each contact file and saves it to the user’s location.
Import Resultant vCard File to Outlook
- Then open MS Outlook and select the File menu in the navigation pane
- Click the Open and Export option to import the Excel file into the Outlook contact group process
- Then select the option to import the vCard file and select the Next button
- After that, you need to select the vCard file you want to import
- Click the Next button to complete the task.
Key Features of the Software
Convert XLS to Outlook Contacts – The tool is authorized you to convert XLS, XLSL, XLSX, and XML spreadsheet files with all the contact details like the first name, last name, email address, phone, number, etc. Without any hindrance.
Map and Export Attributes – This software not only helps you to import XLS contacts to Outlook group. While exporting contacts the tool mapped the necessary fields. With the help of this feature, you can save the finest details of contacts in a proper manner like; first name, email, last name, etc.
Preview Excel Contacts – The Excel to Outlook converter tool previews the excel file before importing them into the Outlook account. You can easily go through the excel file once it loads into the software and check whether the imported data is correct or not.
Create Outlook Distribution List – The tool authorizes you to directly import the Excel XLS contacts to the Outlook distribution list this will save you time and effort. Users can also transfer Excel contacts directly to the list and also name the list accordingly
Multiple people were searching for a method to import excel file into Outlook Contact Group but they didn’t find any reliable results. Therefore in this write-up, we have discussed only the simple and fastest way to execute this task. The tool we introduced above is a standalone application that doesn’t need any supportive tool. User-friendly interface with many advanced features to enhance the productivity of user work.