How to Transfer Excel Contacts to iPhone Directly?
Summary: Stuck in a situation, where you are searching for the solution to transfer Excel contacts to iPhone directly? Then this blog is helpful to solve your request. Here is a quick guide to importing Excel Files to iPhone in a hassle-free way. Keep reading this article and find suitable solution as per your requirement.
Excel is a well-known platform from Microsoft on which the user can store a large amount of data. Excel spreadsheet contains charts, mathematics functions, and various kinds of cell formatting. It stores data in .xls or.xlsx file format.
At the present time, many users prefer Excel to save their contacts and other important data because it is easy to manage and a user can easily apply the formatting as he chooses. Now, let’s start the process to import contacts from Excel to iPhone without wasting more time.
Hello, I have a contact list in the Excel Spreadsheet. Now I want to access Excel contacts into my iPhone 7. I don’t know how to upload contacts from Excel to iPhone. Can someone suggest me a solution for this? It’s urgent. Please help.
Automatic Solution to Transfer Excel Contacts to iPhone
The process of importing contacts from an Excel spreadsheet to the iPhone consists of two parts.
iPhone does not support the Excel.xls or .xlsx files format at all. You need to convert your contacts to a vCard file first, and then import them into your iPhone. The vCard is a standard file format for saving contacts that contain first names, last names, email id, photos, addresses, and much more information. This file is compatible with almost each and every platform including email clients, email services, cloud services, devices, etc.
Step 1: Convert Excel Contacts to vCard
As we mentioned above that, First, you need to convert Convert Excel to VCF format. There is no manual technique to Convert Excel XLS files into vCard format, we provide you with the best software for complete versions in a hassle-free way. Excel to vCard Converter Software, follow the mentioned below steps to complete conversion.
Transfer Excel Contacts to iPhone in Few Easy Steps
- Download Excel to vCard Converter and install it on your system.
- Click on the “Browse” button and select your xls or xlsx file for conversion
- After adding Excel data, you can see a quick preview of all items. Click Next to continue
- In the Map Columns section, Map Excel Fields with vCard Fields
- Now, select “vCard version 4.0” to import excel file contacts to iPhone
- Click the “Convert” button to start Excel contacts to the vCard conversion process.
You are done with step 1. Let’s move to the second step.
Step 2: Import Contacts from Excel to iPhone
Now, we need to import contacts vCard (converted in step 1) file into iPhone. Follow these steps to complete this task:
- Open www.icloud.com and enter your iCloud credentials.
- Select the “Contacts” icon from the option to upload contacts from Excel to iPhone
- Now, click the “Setting” icon from the left bottom corner and select the “Import vCard” option
- Select the “vCard file” and all vCard contacts are automatically synced with iCloud contacts
- Now open your iPhone and configure the same iCloud account on the iPhone (if not) and check the iPhone contacts. After contacts are successfully added to the iCloud account, you can easily verify them.
Done! This is the complete process by which you can easily import excel file contacts to iPhone without losing a single piece of data.
Why Recommended Excel to VCF Converter?
As discussed above, the iPhone does not support the XLS or XLSX file format, it only supports the vCard file to import contacts. So, we have to first convert Excel contacts to vCard and for that, Excel to vCard Converter is the perfect platform. This is a powerful utility that enables users to export Excel contacts to VCF file format with all saved information. It supports vCard version 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0 to import contacts from Excel to iPhone, Android, Outlook, Gmail, Thunderbird, and many other platforms.
The following are some of the features provided by Excel contacts to the vCard conversion tool:
- Simple and easy-to-use utility
- 100% virus and ads-free
- Converts unlimited contacts
- Supports all Excel file formats
- Windows-compatible software
The Final Words
In the blog above, we discussed the complete and quick way to transfer Excel contacts to iPhone. First, you have to convert Excel contacts to vCard and then import vCard to your iPhone. Here we also suggested the best tool that helps you to convert Excel xls xlsx to vCard vcf file. I hope your query on how to upload contacts from Excel to iPhone has been now resolved after reading this blog.