Do you want to import contacts from Excel to iPhone? Looking for a way to do the same? Then this blog is helpful to solve your request. Here is a quick guide to transfer excel contacts to iPhone 4S, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus. Keep reading and find a suitable solution.
Query: Hello, I have a contact list in the Excel Spreadsheet. Now I want to access Excel contacts into my iPhone 7. I don’t know how to upload contacts from Excel to iPhone. Can someone suggest me a solution for this? It’s urgent. Please help.
Excel is a well-known platform from Microsoft on which the user can store a large amount of data. Excel spreadsheets contain charts, mathematical functions, and various kinds of cell formatting. It stores data in .xls or .xlsx file format. In the present time, many users prefer Excel to save their contacts and other important data because it is easy to manage and a user can easily apply the formatting as he chooses.
Now, let’s start the process to import contacts from Excel to
iPhone without wasting more time.
How to Transfer
Excel Contacts to iPhone? – Quick Guide
The process of importing contacts from an Excel spreadsheet to the iPhone consists of two parts.
Excel Contacts to vCard
vCard into iPhone
This is because the iPhone does not support the Excel .xls or .xlsx file format at all. You need to convert your contacts to a vCard file first, and then import them into your iPhone. The vCard is a standard file format for saving contacts that contains first name, last name, email id, photos, address and much more information. This file is compatible with almost each and every platform including email clients, email services, cloud services, devices, etc.
Step 1: Convert
Excel Contacts to vCard
First, you need to convert Excel xls xlsx to vCard vcf file format. To do this, perform the following steps:
1. Arrange your Excel contacts properly.
2. Download Excel to vCard Converter and install it on your system.
3. Click on the “Browse“button and select your xls or xlsx file for conversion.
4. After adding Excel data, you can see the quick preview of all items. Click Next to continue.
5. In the Map Columns section, map Excel Fields with vCard Fields.
6. Now, select “vCard version 4.0” to transfer Excel contacts to iPhone.
7. Click the “Convert” button to start Excel contacts to vCard conversion process.
You are done with step 1. Let’s move with the second step.
Step 2: Import
Contacts from Excel to iPhone
Now, we need to import contacts vCard (converted in step 1) file into
iPhone. Follow these steps to complete this task:
1. Open www.icloud.com and enter your iCloud credentials.
2. Select the “Contacts“icon from the option to upload contacts from Excel to iPhone.
3. Now, click the “Setting“icon from the left bottom corner and select the “Import vCard” option.
4. Select the “vCard file” and all vCard contacts are automatically synced with iCloud contacts.
5. Now open your iPhone and configure the same iCloud account on the iPhone (if not) and check the iPhone contacts. After contacts are successfully added to the iCloud account, you can easily verify them.
Done! This is the complete process by which you can easily transfer Excel contacts to iPhone directly without losing a single data.
As discussed above, the iPhone does not support the XLS or XLSX file format, it only supports vCard file to import contacts. So, we have to first convert Excel contacts to vCard and for that, Excel to vCard Converter is the perfect platform. This is a powerful utility that enables users to export Excel contacts to VCF file format with all saved information. It supports vCard version 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 to import contacts from Excel to iPhone, Android, Outlook, Gmail, Thunderbird, and many other platforms.
The following are some of the features that provided by Excel
contacts to vCard conversion tool:
Simple and easy to use utility
100% virus and ads-free
Converts an unlimited contacts
Supports all Excel file formats
The Final Words
In the blog above, we discussed the complete and quick way to transfer Excel contacts to iPhone. First, you have to convert Excel contacts to vCard and then import vCard to your iPhone. Here we also suggested the best tool that helps you to convert Excel xls xlsx to vCard vcf file. I hope your query on how to upload contacts from Excel to iPhone has been now resolved after reading this blog.