How Can I Convert Excel File to HTML | 100% Reliable Solution?
Summary: In this write-up, you will get the best technique to convert Excel file to HTML. Most of the users’ search for the same query and its solution, are you also looking for the same query? Then, this article will be a great relief for you, follow the conversion solution step by step for a quick solution.
As we all know, that Excel is already a well-known application, there are lots of users of Excel globally. And the HTML format is basically used to connect your files and information to the web pages. There are multiple users who want to convert Excel file to HTML format due to some reasons. In the below section you will get a free and automated solution.
Convert Your Excel Files into HTML Format | Manually
In this section, we describe the free technique to convert Excel file to HTML. The manual solution is free but there are drawbacks to this method which are explained after the conversion process. Follow and attempt each step for the complete conversion.
- First, you have to open your Selected Excel File.
- Then, go to the File option which was located in the left top corner.
- After selecting the file option, select Save As button and move on to the next step.
- Select the HTML option from the list.
- In the last, click the Save button to convert the Excel file to HTML.
As we told you above, there are a few limitations of this solution to convert Excel file to HTML, to implement this procedure you should have an Excel application. You can export one file at one time, there are no other features available to convert multiple files, and there is a huge risk of data loss or data integrity.
Read More: Import Contacts from Excel to Android Phone
Professional Way to Move Excel Files into HTML File Format
In the above section, you can see there are a number of limitations to the manual procedure. But no need to worry! We are here to provide a solution that doesn’t have any drawbacks just benefits. If you have a single file to convert then you can go with a manual solution but if you have multiple files then go with Excel Contacts Converter Tool.
This software helps you to convert Excel file to HTML format in an easy manner, it can also convert Excel files into multiple formats like HTML, MSG, TXT, etc. You will also get the auto-map option also to match your excel fields, demo version is also available through which you can try the conversion process.
Working Steps of Tool | Explained
- Install the software into your device and select the Add File option.
- Take a look at your selected files.
- In this step, select the HTML option to convert into HTML format.
- Now, select the Excel fields and Export File Feilds to match your files.
- At last, hit the Export option to end the conversion process.
In this write-up, we have discussed the best solution to convert Excel file to HTML. We try to give you every possible solution for hassle-free conversion. We talk about the free method and its drawbacks and at the end of the blog we finish with the best possible technique without having any error limitations.