Microsoft Outlook stores and saves all the data in PST file format. It is a proprietary file format which can save email messages, calendar events, contacts and many more. Though all the mailbox items have their own important role in terms of data management and email communication. Most of the Outlook users prefer using a calendar to organize meetings, join group meetings, create appointments, etc. Hence, there arises a need to import PST calendar to Outlook 365 which makes the process of accessing and scheduling meetings at ease. Outlook 365 being a web-based email application, one can easily schedule meetings or other activities at any point in time and at any location. In this blog, we will explain and focus on the perfect method to import PST calendar to Office 365.
“I am using the free Outlook 365 web-based email application I have saved my Outlook calendar in PST format. Being working as a Sales Executive, most of the time I need to work Out-of-Office. Due to this, I have an urgent requirement to import Outlook calendar which is saved in PST format to Outlook Web app account. This will help me to schedule and manage meetings irrespective of the location I am working. Is there some method which I can be availed to transfer PST calendar to Outlook 365 account without facing any technical uncertainties? Thanks in Advance.”
How Can a User Import PST Calendar to Outlook 365?
Do you want to manually export PST calendar to Office 365? Then, there is no direct method, it is a two-step process. Here are the steps to do the same,
Step1: Convert PST to ICS File Format
- Firstly, select the Calendar icon from the extreme left pane
- Select the required calendar events to be imported under My Calendars option
- Then, go to File menu and select Save As option to save the file
- Navigate and click Browse to save the vCalendar or iCalendar file
- Select the file type as iCalendar format to save the calendar in ICS format
- Finally, click on the Save button to import PST Calendar to Outlook 365 account
Step 2: Import ICS File to Outlook 365 Account
- To begin with, login to Exchange Online application
- Then, go to Calendar icon from the navigation pane at the bottom
- After that, click on Add calendar option from toolbar
- Click on Browse and navigate the location of the saved ICS file
- You can also select the dates and events manually by clicking on the down arrow beside Calendar icon
- Then, click on the Save button to successfully import the ICS file to Outlook 365
“I am in a very urgent need to import PST calendar to Outlook 365. I always have a busy schedule and hence I do not have time to manually export the PST calendar to my Office 365 account. So is the reason, I am looking for a professional tool which can do the process in simple steps. Well, there are various tools available on the internet, but I am not sure with the authenticity of those products. Please guide an instant tool to migrate PST calendar to Outlook 365 account? Looking for the earliest reply, thank you!”
Any Professional Tool to Transfer PST Calendar to Outlook 365?
The most highly demanding software to import PST calendar to Outlook 365 in the easiest way is by using FreeViewer PST Converter Software. It is a one-stop solution to export Outlook PST calendars to ICS file format. It is an instant and an efficient solution in which all the PST data items which includes email, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, etc are converted into multiple file formats.
What are the prominent characteristics of PST Converter tool?
- Enables to save the Outlook items in EML, MSG, PDF and VCF format
- Does not require Outlook installation to convert the PST file formats
- Capable to convert corrupted and password protected PST file
- Provides quick scan of the PST files, once the files are loaded
- Generates an instant preview of the Outlook data items to be converted
- Efficient to convert PST files of both ANSI and Unicode file types
- Option to convert PST files to TXT, RTF, HTML, DOCX, etc file types
This blog clearly explains assorted approaches which one can follow to migrate PST calendar to Outlook 365. As always the manual method has got quirky steps and hence users often fail to complete the import process. In order to import PST calendar to an Exchange Online account, it is advised to use an automated tool. So, go ahead and download PST Converter utility which is an advanced tool to import PST calendar to Outlook 365 in a seamless way.