How to Import Emails from Outlook 2019, 2016 to Thunderbird?
Undoubtedly, Microsoft Outlook is one of the most amazing email client providing numerous mesmerizing features to avail smart communication experience. However, based on the changing organizational needs and circumstances, there can be times to switch the email application from one to another. Apart from all the Outlook data items, emails play an important role in every individual’s life. When the organization or an individual is on the verge to change the email program, it becomes a hurdle to migrate all the sensitive data from one application to another. For instance, to import email from Outlook 2007 to Thunderbird, users need to convert the data stored in Outlook i.e, PST to Thunderbird supported MBOX format.
Are you amongst those Outlook users who want to import email from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 to Thunderbird application? Then, keep your attention fully in this blog and avail the most trusted solution to easily fulfill your needs.
Let Us Explore the Situation by Following a User-Query
“Outlook been a paid application, which also charges more for its maintenance. A couple of days back, our organization decided to Thunderbird import from Outlook. As there are numerous Outlook emails, which I need to transfer to Thunderbird. Could someone suggest some efficient method to import email from Outlook 2019 to Thunderbird?”
Having Similar Query? Let’s Check Out Here!
- Thunderbird Import Mail from Outlook 2007
- Thunderbird Import Outlook 2007 PST
- Import Email from Outlook 2010 to Thunderbird
- How Do I Import Data from Outlook to Thunderbird?
- Can I transfer Data from Outlook to Thunderbird profile?
- How to Export Outlook Emails to Thunderbird email client?
- How to Copy Emails from Outlook to Thunderbird?
- How to Move Emails from Outlook to Thunderbird?
- How to Export Emails from Outlook 2007 to Thunderbird?
- Can I Export Emails from Outlook 2003 to Thunderbird?
How to Import Emails from Outlook 2010 to Thunderbird Manually?
Trick #1: Export Outlook Emails to Thunderbird Within Single System
Trick #2: Transfer Outlook Emails to Thunderbird in Different Systems
Way #1: Thunderbird Import from Outlook Within Single System
- Hit the Windows Start button and type Default Programs and select Set your default program option
- Now, you need to select Outlook from the given list of options and make sure to set the Outlook program as the default one
- Then, launch Thunderbird>> navigate to Tools>> click the Import button to implement Thunderbird Import from Outlook 2013
- After that, hit the radio button corresponding to the Mail option and click Next
- In order to export other Outlook data items like Address Book, etc. Follow the aforesaid steps to import emails from Outlook to Thunderbird
- Under the Default Programs wizard, now set the default email program as Thunderbird
Way #2: Transfer Outlook Emails to Thunderbird From One System to Another
This approach can be followed to move Outlook emails to Thunderbird from one machine to another. Here comes the procedure to implement the same.
- Initially, you need to install Thunderbird on the same machine in which the Outlook email program is installed
- After that, follow the steps mentioned above to import email from Outlook 2007 to Thunderbird and exit Thunderbird application
- From the Windows Start button, type %appdata% in the search box and open Roaming folder
- Now, insert the USB storage drive to the system and ignore any Autoplay window if appears any
- Now, go back to the Roaming folder>> right-click Thunderbird folder>> choose Send to option
- From the list of devices, select the USB drive to import emails from Outlook to Thunderbird
- As soon as the transfer is complete, eject the USB drive and place it on the system where the Thunderbird application is been installed
- Under Autoplay window, select Open files and folders>> choose Thunderbird folder and hit CTRL+C button to copy the entire folder
- From the Windows Start button, type %appdata% in the Search box>> click Roaming folder>> navigate the existing Thunderbird folder and delete it
- Then, paste the copied Thunderbird folder in the Roaming folder to transfer the Outlook data to Thunderbird
- Now, launch Thunderbird application wherein you can open and access the Outlook data in Thunderbird without any hassle
Are You Aware of the Manual Limitations? Find It Out Here!
- It is pretty clear that the manual steps are lengthy in which users have to dedicate enough time for Thunderbird import from Outlook 2007
- Users must be technically skilled to implement the manual steps else there can be severe data loss issue
How to Import Emails from Outlook to Thunderbird? – A Smart Solution
In order to eradicate all the manual flaws, it is highly recommended to avail PST to MBOX Converter tool. This software induces the best set of features that helps users to easily import emails from Outlook 2010 to Thunderbird without worrying about data loss issue. It is capable to convert PST files of both ANSI and Unicode file types to Thunderbird MBOX format. Furthermore, the resultant MBOX file can be imported on all MBOX supported email programs like Apple Mail, Entourage, Eudora, SeaMonkey, Google Takeout, Google Vault, Opera Mail and much more. Besides this, it ensures to preserve the folder structure intact after undergoing the successful file conversion process.
Let’s Wrap Up
When it comes to import emails from Outlook to Thunderbird application, users can completely rely on this blog. Here, we have mentioned the best yet effective techniques to successfully implement Thunderbird import from Outlook 2007 without facing any technical discrepancies. Moreover, considering the different limitations associated with the manual method, it is advised to avail the automated solution as discussed above.