Error The Document Name or Path Is Not Valid – Resolve Microsoft Word Error
“Yesterday night, when I go to open a file that I saved in MS word, it prompts me an error message such as The Document Name or Path Is Not Valid. So, I have tried opening it using multiple ways and also tried to rename the file. But, it won’t open for me. Please suggest me an alternative to fix this issue. Any help kindly appreciated. Thanks.”
There is the number of end users looking for an effective solution to resolve this issue. Anyhow, Autorecovery is not able enough to save the document, it just only saves the changes done to the document. Are you also facing the exact issue just like the above-stated scenario? Unluckily, even after trying so many solutions, did you fail to recover data from the corrupt word file? So, here in this article exclusively to let users understand the procedure to repair “The document name or path is not valid” error in an appropriate way. Simply go through the whole write-up to know more.
What are the Signs that Can Occurs this Error?
Well, we are talking about the reasons behind the occurrence of this the document name or path is not valid error. So, there are lots of but in this segment, we are going to discuss some of them. Have a look:
- In some cases, when a user downloads a large Word file, which is then saved on the local machine. But while trying to open the file, the users confront this type of error message.
- When the document is highly damaged and corrupted, mainly due to issues in the meta tags, and so on. Then, the user may have to encounter such similar circumstances.
- If the MS Word 2002 or 2003 is crashed, unfortunately, the file which was already opened or the user has been working on. Then, it will no longer able to open.
- Sometimes, the Word file is being corrupted because of many reasons. But, the user is unaware of this and still trying to access the file. At that times, they encounter with the same error.
- This error causes when dragging a file to the Word Link, such that when an image file is dragged to the TextBridge link in PaperPort.
How Can I Fix The Document Name or Path Is Not Valid Error?
There is no manual method is available to resolve this error perfectly. So, here is the standalone utility to repair the error named DOCX Viewer software. With the help of this tool, a user can easily and simply fix this issue without any obstruction. Moreover, this provides a user-friendly interface. So, a non-technical user can also implement the procedure without taking external help. This tool is capable enough to resolve the error without formatting and losing a bit of your valuable data. This application is programmed with outstanding features. Some of its features are listed below:
- Offers an option to open and view DOCX file of MS Word
- Able to view and read corrupted or damaged DOCX file
- Recover corrupted DOCX file & review in the healthy format
- Microsoft Word installation is needed to open DOCX file
- Compatible with all advanced and below versions of MS Office 2007
This write-up emphasizes the prominent and instant solution to fix the error such as the document name or path is not valid. There is no free solution is furnishes over the internet. So, it is advised to opt an alternative named Microsoft DOCX Viewer Application. This is an eminent software to resolve this error within a few clicks. Moreover, the utility is come with two versions demo and paid. But the free trial version has some limitations like preview only recovered Word files. So, it is far better to go with the paid version. Thus, you can get the software via visiting our official website.