Save Microsoft Outlook Emails to PDF in the Best Possible Manner
“From the past few days, I was searching for a simple, easy, and effective way to save Microsoft Outlook emails to PDF with attachments on my system. I tried so many methods but till now, I do not have any reliable way for the same. That’s why I am looking for some solution here and hope to get some helpful suggestions to create PDF from Outlook folder.”
Portability is one of the most important features due to which it becomes easy to access any file on different system or platforms. This feature permits users to transfer their files from one machine to another via an external device. But, this portability feature is not supported by Microsoft Outlook email files. A user cannot move single emails from one system to another without exporting them to a portable format. Deficiency of this feature makes it difficult for the users to print and convert Outlook data file to PDF. However, to fix this issue, a user can do one thing i.e., save Microsoft Outlook emails to PDF. It is one of the best possible solutions to make Outlook emails accessible on any system on a machine without any dependency. Moreover, PDF file or Portable Document file is the most secure and platform independent file format to keep the data safe. It contains complete information on every topic such as a total number of images, graphics, and fonts, etc., The major plus point of converting Microsoft Outlook emails to PDF format is that it permits users to access PDF file anywhere on any system. PDF is the most convenient format but still, Outlook makes it very difficult for the users to save Outlook emails in PDF format.
Why We Need Create PDF from Outlook Folders?
There are many reasons due to which users print Outlook emails to PDF format and all of them are discussed below:
- PDF file is most commonly used for forensic investigation and by the lawyers to use it as an evidence. Therefore, it is important to save Microsoft Outlook emails to PDF format.
- Another major need to convert Outlook emails in PDF format is by the professors, students, and employees. It is because they need to use it in their presentations, assignments, and projects.
- In some cases, users have Outlook emails with them but do not have Microsoft Outlook installed on the machine. Therefore, to get access on those emails without Outlook, this conversion is necessary.
- Outlook data files increases their size on the regular use of the email clients. On the other hand, PDF files are small in size. Therefore, it is always suggested to export Microsoft Outlook emails to PDF format.
Manual Method to Save Microsoft Outlook Emails to PDF format
A user can export and print Microsoft Outlook emails in PDF format by using the manual method. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, open Microsoft Outlook application on the local machine
- After that, choose the email that you need to convert in PDF format
- Then, click on File menu >> Save As option
- Now, choose the destination location to save the resultant PDF file
- In the Save as Type row, click on the drop-down arrow
- After that, select the HTML file format as a file type and click on the Save button
- Now, its time to go to location where you have saved the file in HTML format
- Here, you need to select the HTML file and right-click on it
- After that, choose Open With.. >> Word (desktop) option
- In the Microsoft Word Document, go to the File tab
- Next, you need to choose the Save as option and then, choose PDF format
- At last, click on the Save button to complete the process.
After following all the above steps carefully, a user can successfully save Outlook emails in PDF format.
Save Microsoft Outlook Emails to PDF: Manual Method Challenges
It might be possible that while using the manual method, a user encounters some issue. For example, in the case of a large number of Outlook emails, the manual become very lengthy to perform and take lots of time. There is one more con with this manual method that it will not export Microsoft Outlook emails to PDF along with attachments. Therefore, it is not a reliable solution at all, a user need to look for some other alternative.
Flawless Solution to Create PDF from Outlook Folders
For a reliable and effortless solution, a user is advised to use the Free PST Viewer program. It easily exports multiple Microsoft Outlook emails to PDF format in bulk without any hassle. Apart from converting Microsoft Outlook calendars to PDF format, it migrates all other data items stored in Outlook data file like contacts, tasks, etc. It is one of the best solution to export and print Microsoft Outlook emails to PDF.
Let’s Sum Up
An Adobe PDF is a standard file format used to store important information and can easily be accessed anywhere without complications. Therefore, users want to save Microsoft Outlook emails to PDF format and access them anywhere without any dependency. However, there are various challenges associated with the manual approach. Considering this requirement of the users, a unique and effortless solution is also suggested above that make it easy for users to print Outlook emails to PDF format.