Ever thought to import PST to SeaMonkey email application? Are you looking for a free and easiest solution to export Outlook data items to SeaMonkey, then without any doubt simply explore this article where we have disclosed the most efficient approaches for the same.
Often times, Outlook users come to a point to migrate their Outlook mailbox items to a free email application like Mozilla SeaMonkey. SeaMonkey is a free and open-source email client, which is available for Linux, Mac and Windows Operating system. It provides numerous flexible features that can also manage multiple POP and IMAP email accounts. Moreover, it renders amazing security and privacy features, which lets users to protect their valuable data from getting misused.
One of the major reasons to switch from Outlook to SeaMonkey is because Outlook is a paid email program, which also requires huge maintenance cost. Because of which, most of the Outlook users prefer to use some smart and freeware email application like SeaMonkey. However, most of the time, users become clueless to import PST to SeaMonkey as both the email clients supports different file formats. Therefore, to mitigate such mind-scratching hurdles i.e., to export Outlook to SeaMonkey MBOX format, users can completely rely on this post where we have explained the migration process in an understandable way.
Let’s read out the below-described user-query to understand the circumstance clearly.
“I have been using MS Outlook application since the time I’ve joined this organization. As of now, I am working from home wherein the same Outlook profile is configured in my system. No doubt, Outlook is a feature-rich and paid email application. As there is less requirement in my work for these Outlook features. Hence, I have decided to switch to a freeware application like Mozilla SeaMonkey. However, I not able to find a trustworthy technique to import PST to SeaMonkey. Could someone help me out in finding the best approach for the same? Kindly revert back at the earliest possible.”
Just like the above-disclosed query, there are similar such Outlook users who want to know the best yet smart technique to export Outlook emails to SeaMonkey email client. As there is no such reliable manual solution to process this need. Therefore, it is best suggested to avail some instant third-party tool to smoothly convert PST file to SeaMonkey supported MBOX file format.
How to Import PST to SeaMonkey – A Smart & Trustworthy Solution
With the help of Outlook PST to MBOX Converter tool, users can efficiently undergo the file conversion process from Outlook PST format to MBOX. It is capable to support both ANSI and Unicode PST file types. Along with that, the converted MBOX file can be swiftly imported to all MBOX supported email applications like Apple Mail, SeaMonkey, Thunderbird, Opera Mail, Netscape, Eudora, etc. Additionally, it ensures to preserve the folder hierarchy of the resultant MBOX file same as that of the original source format.
Know How the Tool Works to Import PST to SeaMonkey
- Install and launch the software on the system to transfer Outlook mailbox items to SeaMonkey email client
- Hit the Browse button to upload the PST file on the software interface
- Once the Outlook PST file is added, provide the destination location to save the output MBOX file
- The software also provides the functionality to maintain the folder hierarchy. This can be availed by selecting the respecting radio buttons from the software interface and click the Export button to import PST to SeaMonkey
- During the file conversion process, the tool displays the live count details as shown in the below image
- When the PST to MBOX migration process is successfully completed, a pop-up message regarding the export completion is shown
- Now, at the specified location, the converted MBOX file will be placed, which can be safely imported to SeaMonkey email application
Why Choose PST to MBOX Converter from Other Tools?
- Consumes the least time to import PST to SeaMonkey application
- Users can import PST files of any file size to the software interface to process smooth file conversion
- Converted MBOX file can be safely transferred to any MBOX supported email clients
- Provides option to maintain folder hierarchy intact as that of the source file format
- Efficiently converts both Unicode and ANSI Outlook PST file types to MBOX format
Let’s Sum Up
In order to import PST to SeaMonkey email application, one can easily transfer the PST data items to MBOX format by reading this post. Moreover, by availing the most trusted PST to MBOX converter tool, now users need not have to worry to implement file conversion process safely from PST to MBOX format.