How to Convert Horde Email to Outlook? Explore the Solution Here!
“I have been using Horde webmail account for the purpose of quick and advanced business communication. Moreover, there are thousands of emails, which is been loaded in my email account. Because of which, I have deleted few of my unwanted emails. However, there are numerous emails, which I cannot delete by any means. Hence, I have decided to migrate Horde emails to Outlook application. As I am not pretty sure with the procedure to convert Horde to Outlook, please suggest the best approach to implement this need. Earnestly waiting for a quick response!”
Horde Webmail is a free communication suite that is ideal for enterprise-level communication, which can be availed in c-Panel software. With the help of this, users can smoothly explore the different features like read, send, organize email messages, share & manage calendars, etc. Apart from this, there are various other features like tasks, notes, address book and so on. With its simplified interface, it allows users to quickly navigate the different folders like Inbox, Outbox, Spam and many more. Due to the increase in emails in the Horde webmail profile, most of the users prefer to backup the data into some reliable email application like MS Outlook. If you among those users who want to export Horde to Outlook, then simply go through this article and explore the solution for the same.
How to Export Horde Email to Outlook Application?
In order to export Horde to Outlook, one can access the same via cPanel or Webmail. Here, we will focus mainly focus on the steps to export Horde email to Outlook via Webmail.
Step 1: Export Horde Emails to MBOX File Format
- Firstly, you need to enter the Server IP or Server Hostname, i.e., http://[Server IP]/webmail or http://[Server Hostname]/webmail
- Now, provide the credentials of the business email ID to open Horde webmail
- After successful login into your Horde profile, you need to select the required folder to export
- For that, right-click on the desired folder and click the Export button
- After which, a prompt message will appear with 2 different export option as shown in the below image,
- If you have selected Download into a MBOX file option, the download process will start wherein each folder will be saved in MBOX file extension. For instance, INBOX.mbox, INBOX.Sent.mbox, etc
- For Download into a MBOX file (ZIP compressed) option, each folder will be saved in ZIP file extension like INBOX.zip, INBOX.Sent.zip, etc to export Horde email to Outlook
- Now, all these ZIP files contain the email folders in MBOX file extension. However, extracting the folders in ZIP format will let users to quickly download the files in no time.
Step 2: Convert MBOX File of Horde to Outlook PST Format
When it comes to accessing the exported MBOX files on Outlook email program, one must convert the MBOX file to PST format. As there is no manual solution available that performs the MBOX to Outlook file conversion process. Thus, the only option is to install a reliable third-party tool like MBOX to PST Converter. With the help of this utility, users can easily convert the MBOX file to the resultant PST format in a short span of time. This tool can efficiently export multiple PST files to MBOX format without configuring MS Outlook application on the system.
Simple Steps to Convert Horde Mail to Outlook PST:
- Step 1: Run the software and click “Add File”
- Step 2: Select and Add MBOX File into the software
- Step 3: Preview Horde Emails before conversion to PST
- Step 4: Click “Export” to convert Horde to Outlook PST.
How to Import PST File into Outlook Email Program?
Once the Horde emails are converted to PST format using the risk-free and result-oriented MBOX to PST Converter tool. Now comes the time to import the converted PST file to Outlook. Following are the steps to process the same.
- Open MS Outlook and navigate to File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export option to open Horde emails in Outlook
- From Import and Export Wizard, choose Import from another program or file option and hit Next
- In the next window, select Outlook Data File (.pst) and from Import Outlook Data File window, browse the PST file to import Horde email to Outlook and click Next
- In the next window, check the Include subfolders check box and select the location in which the PST file has to be imported and click Finish.
Now, It’s Easy to Convert Horde Email to Outlook!
In order to safeguard the data from getting deleted or damaged by any means, it is wise to export Horde email to some trustworthy and reliable email client like MS Outlook. Now to export Horde email to Outlook, users can easily follow this blog where we have disclosed a cost-effective solution to smoothly implement this need in a trouble-free way.