How to Compress Microsoft Outlook Data File? Learn Here
Are you in a hurry to know how to Compress Outlook data file? Then, this is the right place for you to compact all the Outlook data files using two methods. Which are manual & automated methods that help you simply and easily.
As MS Outlook is the best assistant when it comes to handling communication, making notes, and keeping track of the schedule in the calendar. The more active you are using it and the more files it stores. Therefore, the issues of how to compress data files will be easier or later brought up.
Now, let us start the article with more information about manual & automated methods which helps users to make their task easy.
Reasons Behind to Compact Outlook Data File
There are many reasons behind compressing all the Outlook Data files. Some of them are listed below:-
- It is necessary to compact a file to its size. With the continuous incoming and outgoing emails, the size of the Outlook file gradually increases over time. As a result, Outlook begins to hand and not respond, which can degrade its performance.
- Therefore, large files also cause performance issues because if the file size reaches its maximum, it can damage the file, and you may lose your entire data.
Two Techniques to Compress Outlook Data File
Manual Method: It can only compress a single Outlook data file.
Automated Method: It can compress single or multiple Outlook data files.
Now, below we are going to discuss these methods with their working steps.
Method 1: Compressing Outlook Data File Manually
For compacting Outlook data files using manual methods, here we are going to explain the easiest and most secure methods to compress files in all the Outlook versions.
Let’s go through the manual methods for compaction, step by step:
“Compact Now” Method to Compress Outlook Data File
- Download and run MS Outlook on your local device.
- Now, navigate to the File Tab
- Choose Info>>Account Settings>>again Account Settings
- Then, select the “Data Files” & choose “Settings”
- After that click on the “Compact Now” option on a popup window
- Finally, click on OK & Exit.
By using the manual method users face issues and cannot compress multiple Outlook data files at once. But don’t need to worry here we come up with an automated solution that is easy and simple for all types of users. Let us take a look at the same in the below section.
Method 2: Compress Multiple Outlook Data Files Using Instant Solution
It provides a wide range of email management tools, including Compress & Compact. If you want to compress the size of your files by removing all the extra and unread space from the files. Then, you can try the Outlook PST File Compress Tool. It is an efficient and 100% reliable and secure utility to compact and compress Outlook files. You can easily compress multiple Outlook data files through this software hassle-free.
This automated software is suitable for both the user’s technical and non-technical. And, it is a safe and secure application, compressing Outlook data files with no alteration and modifications to the Original file’s data.
This is how automated software works and lets us move towards its working steps.
Working Process of the Software
Following are the working steps to compress multiple Outlook data files without facing any trouble. Go step by step to perform this task using automated software:-
1. Launch and run the software on your Windows machine and “Add Outlook data File”.
2. Now, choose the compress option as per your requirements.
3. Select the categories like Mail, Calendar, Task, Contacts, and Journals.
4. Finally, click on the Next button to start the process of data file compression, and at last click on the OK button.
So, this is how we have completed the task of compressing Outlook data files using the tool. We just suggest you use our automated software which safe and secures all Outlook data files. Now, you can easily choose which is better for you to compact your Outlook data files.
Also Read: How to Split Large PST File in Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010?
In this blog, we have discussed how to compress Outlook Data files using the software. Here we explained two methods to perform this task without facing any errors. The manual method can only compact a single Outlook data file and consumes a lot of user time and effort.
On the other hand, an automated solution that is easy and simple and compresses multiple Outlook data files. Using automated software users can compress any size and any type of Outlook files without the installation of any other application. So, choose as per your needs!