How to Extract Calendar From PST File? An Automated Approach
In some scenarios, the user needs to view the calendar from the PST file and extract in a PDF file format. One can easily view calendar associated with PST file using Outlook email client. However, it becomes a challenging task for the user, when he/she has to view calendar from orphan PST file and extract them. Now, the question arises, how one can open, read and extract Calendar from PST file? The users will get the answer to this question in the section explained below. In this blog, we are going to explain an instant and reliable way to view and export calendar from PST file without email client dependency.
“Recently, my team manager assigned me a task to open and extract calendar from a PST file. Now, the problem is that Outlook is not configured on my system. Moreover, I do not know how can I view and extract calendar from PST file without email client installation. Is there any way to read and export calendar from PST file without Outlook? Please suggest me an automated way as I need to complete this task immediately.”
An All Rounder Solution To View and Extract Calendar From PST File
In this section, we are going to introduce a versatile yet simple way to read and save calendar from PST file. One can make use of PST Viewer Pro, to open and extract calendar from PST file in a seamless way. The software permits the user to view PST file without any emails client installation. Additionally, one can also view PST file data such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. directly from the software’s dashboard. The software is integrated with amazing functionalities such as different preview modes, view emails along with attachments, no PST file size restriction, advanced search option, support MS Outlook 2019 and all the below versions, etc. To view and export calendar from PST file, the user has to follow the procedure explained below.
1. First of all install and launch this software on your computer system
2. Now, click on the Add File option and browse the PST file
3. Click on the Add File button. The software will display all the data associated with PST file
4. After that, click on the Calendar option present at the left. You will be able to view all the calendar associated with PST file
5. You can also view the calendar details such as Path, Subject, Start Time/End Time, Location, etc.
6. To extract the calendar, you can select all the calendars at once or select calendars individually
7. For bulk export, you need to select all the calendar and click on the Export option present at the top
8. Next, click on the Browse button to select the location to save the calendar and click on the Export button
9. Finally, the software will extract calendar from PST file into PDF.
What Makes FreeViewer Pro Versions Unique From Other Tools?
There are numerous features associated with the FreeViewer Pro Tool, which makes it different from other software. Some of the prime features of the utility are:
- Permits to view PST file data such as emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, etc. with all details.
- No need to install any email client to work with the tool.
- Provides multiple preview modes to view emails such as Hex View, RTF View, HTML View, Message Header View, etc.
- Allows to extract PST file data into PDF format in a batch or selectively.
- User-friendly interface and no PST file size limitation.
- Extract PST file data into PDF file format in just a few clicks.
- Advanced Search option to search for specific email among tons of emails.
- Sort data according to attributes and add multiple file naming option while extracting emails.
Open, Read and Extract Calendar From PST File In An Effortless Way
When a user needs to view and extract calendar from PST file without any email client or from an orphan PST file, then it becomes a complicated task. Therefore, to help out all the user struggling with a similar challenge, we have introduced an instant and trustworthy approach. With FreeViewer Pro Tool, one can open, view and export calendar from PST file in PDF file format without any data loss and security breach issues.