Learn to Migrate cPanel Email to Google Workspace / G Suite
Are you wondering how to handle the work securely when planning to migrate to an advanced platform? If yes, then this article will help you with a complete guide to migrate emails. Here, basically we will discuss how to migrate cPanel email to Google Workspace / G Suite account. Then, using the suggested solutions, you will be able to perform the entire migration yourself without any complications.
If we talk about cPanel webmail then it is not a new service that you might have heard about. Whenever users look for web-hosting service they also consider cPanel web hosting services. However, due to the updated and advanced technologies, most of the users switch from cPanel to other platforms. One of the best that suits the requirement is G Suite / Google Workspace.
The reason for cPanel to G Suite migration is also the features and top benefits Google provides to its users. But, when it comes to migration, the chances of data loss or data interruption become high. So, we have come up with this article to share all the possible methods for safe migration.
Table of Content
Manually Transfer cPanel to Google Workspace Account
There is practically no direct manual way provided by cPanel to migrate email to G Suite or Google Apps account. However, you can still export the required emails from cPanel account which will be exported in MBOX format. Then, you need to import this exported file into the required G Suite account. But, as we know Google Workspace does not support MBOX format. So, here you will need to convert the file into PST format and then you can proceed for the import task.
As a result, it is quite a hectic work and lengthy process. Additionally, this method is not feasible for batch account migration.
So, if you are planning to migrate the batch accounts manually then it will take a lot of time. But, there is a better alternative. Well, you can use third-party tools and perform batch migration safely.
Sounds intriguing? Well, let’s decode everything you need to know about this direct migration of multiple cPanel accounts to G Suite.
Migrate cPanel Email to Google Workspace – Direct Solution
What better way to migrate from one email service or platform to another? If so, we will recommend you to choose professional direct solution. Therefore, you can perform cPanel to Google Workspace migration using the FreeViewer IMAP to G Suite Migration Software.
Using this automated solution you can easily move bulk emails from cPanel account to Google Workspace / G Suite. This tool will also maintain the folder hierarchy and email attributes while performing this migration process.
Important Note: All the users operating Mac operating system can use IMAP to IMAP migration tool to migrate cPanel emails to G Suite or even personal Gmail account.
Why Alternative Solution is Best?
- The suggested software is the best as it helps you to transfer multiple accounts in one go. You can easily migrate cPanel email to Google Workspace with the Concurrent Migration feature.
- Furthermore, the tool is also capable of transferring emails directly between the source and target account.
- It only asks for credentials to authenticate and does not modify existing data before or after email migration.
- This automated solution is quite a safe and secure solution to migrate emails and attachments from cPanel account.
- It also maintains the folder hierarchy and email properties during the entire migration to desktop.
- Similarly, this software is compatible with Windows operating system, so you can easily run this tool on Windows 11, 10 version.
- It comes with a free demo version for the users, therefore, the software is easy to download with limited users migration.
Basic Steps to Migrate cPanel Email to Google Workspace
To begin the process, download, install and launch the software on a supported Windows OS version. Follow the guide given below to get it done-
- Now, on desktop click on the IMAP and G Suite options to select them as the source and destination accounts.
- Then, select the Email folders checkbox and select the Date filter checkbox to set the date range accordingly. Now, click on the Next button to proceed with migrating the cPanel to G Suite account.
- In the Source account section, select Other options from the drop-down list. Enter cPanel user account details and authenticate the information, tap Next.
- Now, click on the G Suite option to add the target user account details. Then, validate it with all permissions.
- In this step, you will need to import users as required, for batch migration import CSV file and map them.
- Finally, click on the Start Migration option to start the process, and all your emails from cPanel will be migrated to the selected Google Workspace account.
For migration, it is always suggested to go for a trusted and reliable solution. So, in this article, we have suggested the best expert recommended solutions to migrate cPanel email to Google Workspace or G Suite account. Hence, it becomes easy for both technical and novice users to complete the migration process without data modification.