How to Remove Password from Access Database?
There are endless numbers of users, who confronted this issue once in their entire life. Users added passwords to protect Access database. But, sometimes, users forget Access password due to its complexity. At times, they require to remove password from Access database. So, we considered this issue and came up with this comprehensive article. Today! We will be going to discuss smart and handy techniques to remove password from MDB files and ACCDB files. Thus, just have to go through this complete post to get more information about this topic. Let’s get started:
Table of Contents – Easy to Find
- Manual Techniques to Remove Password from Access Database
- Did You Forget Password?
- Automated Way to Remove MDB Password
- Final Verdict
Manual Techniques to Remove Password from Access Database
In order to execute the manual procedure, you should remember Access database password. If you know the proper password, you just have to follow the below-outlined steps adequately. Here, in this segment, we are going to describe all the instructions sequentially. Have a look:
#1 Remove Password in Access Database 2016 to 2021
- Firstly, start MS Access and click on File >> Open >> Browse.
- Choose Access database file and select Open Exclusive.
- Now, add the proper password of Access database and click on OK.
- Ultimately, now you can access the database and choose the File option.
- Thereafter, click Info >> Decrypt Access Database to remove ACCDB security.
- Enter the password and OK to remove password in Access database.
#2 Remove Password from ACCDB File via Access 2013?
- Run MS Access 2013 and choose the File >> Open option.
- After that, choose Computer >> Browse button.
- Choose ACCDB and open Access database in Exclusive mode.
- See Access database and click the File option.
- Select Info >> Decrypt Database option.
- Fill out the exact password and click OK to remove ACCDB password.
#3 Remove Access Database Password Using Access 2010
- Primarily, open your Access database in Exclusively mode. To do so, you have to select File and choose Open.
- Afterward, click on File and Info. Subsequently, choose a Decrypt Database option.
- Finally, input the accurate password in the dialog box of Unset Database Password. Then, hit on OK to finish the process.
#4 Remove Database Password from Access 97, 2000, 2003
- Initially, you have to open your preferred protected Access database exclusively. To do the same, simply hit on the Open folder icon, and select database MDB / ACCDB file. Then, click on the arrow next to the Open button and opt Open Exclusively option.
- Hit on Tools and choose Security after that, select the Unset Database Password option.
- Ultimately, add an Access database appropriate password, and hit on OK. Then, the Access DB password was removed successfully.
Did You Forget Password?
The above-stated manual solution is obtainable when the users remember the correct password of their protected database. But often, users encounter an issue such as losing the Access database password. So, in this situation, users become unable to open and view their database. But do not worry! We have also mentioned the solution to recover forgotten MS Access database password. Just keep your eye on the upcoming segment to know more.
Automated Way to Remove MDB Password
Many users often forget the password MS Access database due to its complexity. In this situation, they started looking for an efficient solution to get the correct password and open password protected Access database. So, here we come up with a proficient solution named Access Password Recovery Tool. Using this software, one can easily retrieve forgotten passwords. After restoring the password, you can instantly remove password from Access database MDB files.
Mainly, this software is designed to retrieve a different set of passwords like multilingual, complex, alphanumeric, ANSI, etc. However, this tool can remove password in Access database within a few clicks. Moreover, this software can install on any Windows OS and perfectly remove passwords from all below and advanced MS Access versions.
How to Remove Password from MDB File?
- Launch the suggested utility on your Windows machine.
- Add MS Access database in the software panel using dual options.
- After that, pick Access MDB database and choose Open.
- View Access MDB file information and select it.
- Click the Recover button to retrieve your password.
- See the message of completion, recovery process completed.
- Select Copy Password and use it to remove password from Access database.
Above in this blog, we have discussed the prudent manual and professional solutions to resolve how to remove password from Access database. Mainly, the free solution has a limitation such as it works when a user memorizes an exact password. If in case users forget the password, they become unable to remove ACCDB password and MDB password. But, using an automated approach, users can easily resolve their MS Access database password related issues without any external assistance. All in all, the decision is yours, which method you need to choose.