How to Extract Images from Outlook Email? Multiple Methods
When you get a lot of images as attachments in Outlook emails, much of the time is spent extracting these images one by one. It’s fine if these images are in a compressed folder, but extracting them one by one is confusing and tiring. Otherwise, images can be embedded in the body of the message, and it is more difficult to remove such images. However, there are various methods you can use to extract all types of image attachments from Outlook emails.
First, we’ll see how to extract embedded images from Outlook Email.
How to Extract Embedded Outlook Images?
The embedded image will appear in the body of the email along with the text. The method of removing a single image and multiple images is different.
How to Extract a Single Embedded Image from Outlook Email?
You can select the image directly and right-click to save the image.
- Open Outlook and select the email with one image. Open the email in the display pane
- Select the image, Right-click and select Save as Image
- Browse to your image’s location, save it, enter a name and format from the drop-down button, and click Save
- Go to that Location and see if the image is there.
How to Extract Multiple Embedded Images from Outlook?
If there are multiple images in the body of the email, you need to change the save mode.
- First, open an Email with many images in the view pane
- Click the File menu on the menu bar
- Then browse to the image site. Then you need to go to the drop-down and select HTML as the save format. Enter a name and click Save
- When you confirm the save location, rather than the HTML file, a folder is displayed containing all the images of the email.
Both of the above methods are used when the image is embedded in the body of the email. If the image is an attachment, you must follow different methods.
How to Save a Single Image from the Attachment?
Connected images are easier to save than the previous method because there is a direct option to save connected images.
- First, open the email with one image as an attachment. If you open the email and select the image, there are two options that work similarly. Select Save As
- Enter a name to save the image and browse to the place. Then click Save.
How to Save Multiple Images from the Attachment?
- If the attachment has multiple images, you can select all the images and click on the Save As option. You can be sure to select all the images and click OK to continue
- Name the folder where you want to save all images. Then click OK.
It is very easy to save all attachments in Outlook email and you can use multiple methods available in the Outlook application to save them in a safe place.
But Outlook attachments are not that easy to manage. It can create various problems and cause corruption when try to extract images from Outlook email. Therefore, please manage the attachments by email and then try out the professional Outlook Attachment Extractor Software.
Download Now Purchase Now