Sometimes, the user needs to extract attachments from EML files for various purposes such as archiving, sharing the attachment with another person, present attachments as evidence in court, etc. There are be numerous reasons due to which the need arises to export attachments from EML files. These reasons can vary from one user to another. Now, the question crops up, how one can extract attachments from multiple EML files. Most of the users face issues when they need to extract only attachments associated with EML files. Thus, to make the task seamless for the users, we are going to introduce a step-by-step process to extract attachments from batch EML files without any email client installation.
“I am a Digital Forensic Investigator and recently I got one case in which I need to deal with EML files. I need to save the attachments associated with EML files and present them in court as evidence. But the problem is that I am not able to understand how can I export attachments from EML files. Is there any instant way to implement the task. Please suggest a simple yet reliable solution to extract attachments from EML files”
Export Attachments From EML Files Via FreeViewer Software
In this section, we are going to introduce a smart yet instant approach to extract attachments from EML files. The user can make use of FreeViewer EML Viewer Pro utility to extract attachments from batch EML files in a seamless way. Additionally, the user can also view the attachments directly from the software’s dashboard via the Attachments Preview Mode. One can search for a specific attachment instantly using the Search feature integrated into the tool. The user just needs to search for the attachment by its name and then select the attachment and export it to the desired location on the system. One has to follow the steps explained below to extract attachments from EML files using this tool.
1. Download and install the utility on your local machine and launch it
2. Next, you need to select the EML file to extract the attachments from the EML emails
3. The software will display all the emails along with the attachments associated with the EML file
4. You can also view the attachments of EML emails directly from the software’s interface via the Attachments View Mode
5. To extract attachments from EML files, you have to click on the Search option
6. Next, you need to click on Add Criteria and then Attachments. After that, select Attachments Name
7. Now, enter the attachment’s name to begin the search. The software will load all the attachments associated with the specific name
8. You can select the desired attachment by click on the checkbox next to it and then click on the Export button
9. Finally, all your attachments will be extracted from EML files without any hassle
What Makes FreeViewer Pro Software The Best Pick?
EML Viewer Pro is a performance-rich and reliable tool to view and export attachments from EML files in an efficient way. One can also open and view EML emails via multiple preview modes provided by the tool. Moreover, Forensics Investigators can also work with the software in a hassle-free way to carve evidence from EML files. Some of the amazing features associated with the software are a user-friendly interface, installation of the email client is not required, compatible with Windows Operating system: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and all the below version. The software is embedded with high-level security algorithms, so there is no chance of data loss or security while working with the tool.
No More Issues While Extracting Attachments From EML Files!
Most of the users get stuck when they need to export attachments from the EML files without any email client installation. Thus, to help out all the users, we have explained a reliable yet simple approach to extract attachments from EML files in just a few clicks.