How to Batch Print Thunderbird Email to PDF With Attachments?
Thunderbird is one of the most popular email client with millions of user who manage their business or personal data. Sometimes, the user wants to save their emails in PDF file format as it is a machine-independent file format. Moreover, it can be easily shared without any alteration in the data. Thus, users search for a reliable approach to batch print Thunderbird email to PDF along with attachments. So, to help out all the users we are going to introduce different methods to batch print Thunderbird emails into PDF format in a hassle-free way.
Why Is There A Need to Save Thunderbird Emails as PDF Documents?
The PDF file format is a secure and platform-independent file format. Thus most of the users prefer to keep their emails and other vital data in PDF format. Moreover, one can also password protect the PDF file to increase its security factor. If a Forensic Investigator is dealing with Thunderbird emails to collect evidence from the emails. Then he/she also need to export Thunderbird emails into Abode PDF documents to present in the courtrooms. The requirements to save Thunderbird emails as PDF files can vary from one person to another.
How to Batch Print Thunderbird Emails to PDF Format: Check Out Here!
In this segment, we are going to introduce two different methods using which the user can easily save the email of Thunderbird into Portable Document Format (PDF). The user can select any of the methods are per the choice and requirements.
Trick 1: Print Multiple Thunderbird Emails into PDF Format In Bulk
A step-by-step guide to how to save emails from Thunderbird to PDF manually.
- First of all, you have to install the ImportExportTools add-on in Thunderbird and restart the Thunderbird application
- After that, select the emails from the existing mailbox folder which you want to print into PDF format
- You may get a prompt message saying that attachments will not be saved.
- Next, you need to click on File > Save Selected Message > PDF format
- The Thunderbird application will save the selected MBOX emails into PDF format. After that, the user can easily print the messages
Are there any Drawbacks associated with This Manual Trick?
This manual method to batch print Thunderbird emails into PDF suffers from a major flaw. Attachments associated with the MBOX emails will not be saved via this method. Moreover, to implement the task, the user must install the ImportExportTools in Thunderbird.
Mozilla Thunderbird store its emails and attachments in MBOX format. Some utilities with advanced algorithms can access this MBOX file and convert all its content into PDF documents. All of this while protecting the attachments and inline images of the emails.
Thunderbird users can go to Tools> Account Settings> Server Settings in order to look for the local directory where MBOX files are stored.
Trick 2: Automated Way to Batch Print Thunderbird Email to PDF with Attachments
The user can make use of a reliable and instant way i.e. MBOX to PDF Converter to print Thunderbird emails into PDF format. With this utility, the user can easily batch print Thunderbird MBOX emails into PDF format along with the attachments. Besides this, the software is has a variety of features such as the Advanced Search option to search particular MBOX email among numerous MBOX emails. Moreover, the software provides different preview modes such as Hex View, Properties View, Normal Mail View, HTML View, RTF View, etc. The software is compatible with Windows Operating system all the versions such as Windows 10/8.1/8/7, etc.
To print Thunderbird emails to PDF in bulk along with attachments, the user has to follow the below mentioned steps.
- First of all, install and launch the utility on your system
- Now, click on the Add File option to insert the Thunderbird emails and batch print them in PDF format
- Click on the Browse button to select the Thunderbird file with all the emails. After selecting the file, the software will scan the file and will display all the data associated with the Thunderbird file
- The tool also permits to view MBOX email in multiple preview modes such as Normal Mail View, Hex View, RTF View, HTML View, etc.
- If you want to search for a specific MBOX email directly from the software interface then you make use of Advanced Search option. This feature lets the user to apply different search criteria and provides the perfect search results
- Now, you need to click on Export option present at the top and select the Thunderbird folder containing all the emails
- You can apply the naming convention to the resultant PDF file. Now, click on the Browse button to select the destination location to save the PDF file
- At last, just click on the Export button to begin the process and after the completion of the process, navigate to the destination location to verify the results
After saving all the Thunderbird emails into PDF format along with attachments, the user can easily print the PDF files.
It becomes a really challenging task for the user to batch print Thunderbird emails into PDF file format along with attachments. Moreover, the manual mechanism suffers from a variety of limitations such as inability to save attachments, time-consuming, etc. If the user performs the manual procedure without any technical knowledge then he/she may have to face data loss. Thus, to batch print Thunderbird email to PDF with attachments in a smart way, it is recommended to opt for specialized software. The user can work with the mentioned utility without any data loss and security issues.