How to Extract Calendar from OST File? Explore Here
OST files are the offline folder files associated with Microsoft Outlook. These files make it possible for the user to work in offline mode. And then synchronize the changes with the Exchange Server when the Internet connection is established. Sometimes, the user needs to view and extract specific data from the OST file such as Calendar. It becomes a complicated task for the user to read and extract calendar from OST file. Thus, in this blog, we are going to introduce an effortless yet reliable way to view and extract the calendar from the OST file.
“I need to share OST file calendar with one of my clients in PDF file format. Now, the problem is that Outlook is not installed on my system. I am just having an orphan OST file. Moreover, I am not able to figure out how can I read and extract calendar from OST file without any data loss issue. Please suggest me a simple and instant way. To view and save calendar from OST file as I need to share the resultant PDF file with my client. Thanks in advance.”
Read And Extract Calendar From OST File Via Software
In this section, we are going to discuss an automated and smart way to view and save the calendar from OST file. The user can make use of reliable solution OST to PDF converter to read and extract calendar from Outlook OST file in a seamless way. The software permits the user to view OST calendar with various details directly from the software’s interface.
The user can view information associated with OST calendars such as Path, Subject, Location, Start Time, End Time, Recurrence, Attachments with contacts, etc. The user can easily export the OST file calendar in just a few clicks. The software also allows the user to sort calendars according to attributes such as subject, location, categories, etc. The software is integrated with various features which makes it easy for the user to work with it. One can read and extract calendar from OST file with the help of three different options that are:
- Extract Selective Calendars From OST File: The user can view, select and export only the required calendars from the OST file using the tool. One just has to select the calendars by clicking on the checkbox, present adjacent to it. And then click on the Export option. The tool will export the selective OST file calendars into PDF format in a hassle-free way.
- Save Calendars From OST File In a Batch: Sometimes, the user needs to export all the calendars associated with the OST file. In such a situation, the user can easily read and extract calendars from OST file via the Batch Export option. This option permits the user to export calendars from OST file in a batch by selecting all calendars at once. The user can save all the OST file calendars in a batch.
- Export OST File Calendar According to Date: In some scenarios, the user needs to extract calendar from OST file according to a particular date. The software is integrate with Date Filter option. It permits the user to extract calendar from Outlook OST file according to a specific date range. One just has to add the date range into ‘From’ and ‘To’ fields and click on the Export option. The tool will extract the calendar from OST file as per a specific date range.
Additional Functionalities of Software
With tool, the user can easily read and extract calendar from Outlook OST file. Besides this, the user can also perform various tasks. Through the tool, view OST files for free emails, contacts, tasks, notes, etc. along with the details associated with it. Moreover, the user can read data associated with password-protected PDF files. The software supports OST files of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and all the below versions.
Sometimes, most of the users face issues when they need to read and extract calendar from OST file. They are not able to find a reliable and smart way to view and save calendar from OST file. Thus, in the above section, we have introduced an effortless yet instant way. To read and export calendar from OST file without any hassle use the tool.
- How to Extract Calendar from PST File?
- How to Open OST File without Outlook/Exchange in Offline Mode?
- Explore OST File With Multiple Preview Modes