Every Time eDiscovery PST Export Tool Hangs! What to Do?
Nowadays, even cloud platforms are also not secure as there are chances of ransomware attack on the cloud. Thus, to prevent data loss situations, users are keeping data on their local system as a copy. Office 365 is also a cloud-based platform, the user needs to export Office 365 data to protect it. Moreover, in any data loss situation, the user can make use of the exported data by eDiscovery PST Export Tool.
To export Office 365 mailbox data, Microsoft offers eDiscovery PST Export Tool. This is an inbuilt utility of Office 365 which allows the user to export Office 365 mailbox to PST file format. However, while working with eDiscovery PST Export tool, users have to face various issues. Most of the users have experienced that eDiscovery PST Export tool hangs, it does not complete the task to export Office 365 mailbox to PST.
Thus, to export Office 365 data to PST file format the user can opt a reliable and automated software. In this blog, we are going to introduce an efficient software to export Office 365 mailbox to PST file format in a hassle-free way.
Time to Switch From eDiscovery PST Export Tool to Office 365 Export Tool!
Now, the user can opt for a smart yet reliable utility that is Office 365 Export Tool to move Office 365 data into multiple file formats such as PST or EML etc. The software also allows the user to export Office 365 mailbox data including emails, contacts, calendars etc. into PST file format. Additionally, the tool also permits the user to export Office 365 in place archive emails or archive mailboxes. The user can also move the selective Office 365 data with the help of date filter option. There are numerous features associated with the software which makes it an intelligent and efficient software. Moreover, no data loss issues are associated with the software.
Why Office 365 Export Software is the Best Pick Over eDiscovery PST Export Tool?
In this section, we are going to compare Office 365 Export Software and eDiscovery PST Export Tool. This will help the users to decide the most versatile software to export Office 365 data into PST file format.
- To use the Office 365 Export software the user just need to download and install the software on his/her system and add the Office 365 account credentials. On the other hand, eDiscovery PST Export tool need proper admin rights to work.
- Technical knowledge is required to work with eDiscovery Export Tool. While working with eDiscovery tool if any of the steps are performed in an incorrect manner then the user may have to face data loss issue. With Office 365 Export Software the user can move Office 365 data to PST file format in just a few clicks without any data loss issue.
- The process to export Office 365 data into PST file format with eDiscovery Export Tool is lengthy, time-consuming and hard to understand. With Office 365 Export software, the user can export Office 365 data to PST in a seamless manner as the software is having a user-friendly interface.
- There is a chance that data integrity may get compromised with eDiscovery Export Tool. On the other hand, with Office 365, there is no chance of data loss and data integrity is also maintained by the tool even after the export process.
Let Us Move Office 365 Data to PST via Office 365 Export Tool!
1. First, download and install Office 365 Export Tool on your system and launch it. Now, click on the Login button
2. After that, you need to enter the credentials of Office 365 account and click on the Sign In button
Note: If you want to sign in with admin account then checkmark the option Is Admin.
3. The software will show all the folder and files associated with your Office 365 account. Click on the Next button
4. Select the Microsoft Outlook (PST) option under the Select Email Format option
5. You can also select Split Outlook Data File After option to split the PST files by choosing the desired size
6. Now, you can select Mails, Calendars, Tasks, Contacts, Archive Mailbox according to your requirements in the Select Category option
7. You can also export the selective Office 365 data to PST by applying the date filter
8. Click on the Browse button to select the destination location of the exported Office 365 data in PST file format
9. Finally, click on the Start button to begin the export process
10. After the completion of the export process, the software will move all the Office 365 data into PST file format to the destination location
11. Now, the user can navigate to the location where he/she exported data
Finally, Got An Alternate Solution For eDiscovery PST Export Tool!
There are many users who face multiple issues while working with eDiscovery PST Export Tool. Most of the times, Office 365 users have experienced that eDiscovery Export Tool hangs while exporting Office 365 data into PST file format. Thus, in this blog, we have introduced an alternate tool i.e. Office 365 Export Software. With this software, the users can easily export Office 365 data into PST file in a trouble-free manner. So, it is time to say bid adieu to eDiscovery PST Export Tool!