The Windows Live Mail error code shows that Live Mail had encountered an error statement from its POP3 server. The error code 0x800CCC90 can appear during the program installation, while a Microsoft Corporation-related program is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. After getting this error, user can not login to the mail client. Therefore, they want to know the reason behind this error and how to fix Windows Live Mail error code 0x800ccc90. In this article, both manual and automatic solution is given. Let’s describe them in details.
Why Windows Live Mail Error Code 0x800ccc90 Occurs?
There are many reasons behind the Windows Live Mail runtime errors such as error code 0x800CCC90. Some of the main causes are mentioned below:
- Incomplete installation or corruption in the downloading process of Windows Live Mail software.
- Corruption in the Windows registry due to changes in the default setting of Windows Live Mail.
- Virus or malware infection can also corrupt the Windows system files & other Windows Live Mail-related program files.
- When another program intentionally or unintentionally deleted the core Windows Live Mail-related files.
Because of all these mentioned reasons, error code 0x800ccc90 arises. So, it is necessary to know the troubleshooting method of each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
Symptoms of Windows Live Mail Error Code 0x800ccc90
There are many symptoms or shreds of evidence of Windows Live Mail error code 0x800ccc90 by which a user can know about the occurrence of error 0x800ccc90. Some of the evidence is given below:
- When error code 0x800ccc90 occurs then it crashes the active application window.
- While running the same program on the system, PC frequently crashes with error 0x800ccc90.
- After generation of error code 0x800ccc90, the system freezes or hangs up for few seconds.
- The system window is not responding properly to input devices like keyboard mouse etc.
- Windows Live Mail login Error 0x800ccc90 appears on your computer system.
How to Fix Windows Live Mail Error Code 0x800ccc90?
The Windows Live Mail error 0x800ccc90 can be resolved in many ways. There is not any fix solution to resolve this error code 0x800ccc90.
Solution 1: Fix Error Code 0x800ccc90 Manually
In order to resolve this error message, you have to perform all the steps which are given below:
- First, go to the Registry Entries & repair all the entries linked with Error 0x800ccc90
- Then, perform full malware scanning operation on your computer system by using any trusted anti-virus
- After that, right click on any one of the local hard drive for disk clean-up then, select Properties option. Now, hit on the Disk Clean-up option for eliminating junk from the system
- Now, update your system with the latest trend by using internet
- Next, go to the Windows System Restore page for undoing the recent changes made in the system
- Then, uninstall all the WLM applications which are related to error code 0x800ccc90 then, reinstalled all again
- Now, check for any Windows update on your system & if any update is available then, install it on your PC
- Finally, its time to implement a clean installation for Windows OS on your computer system.
Solution 2: Fix Error Code 0x800ccc90 Permanently
The above-explained manual method is a tricky solution. The steps of manual method get progressively more difficult & time-consuming. So, it is advised to move from Windows Live Mail application to any other trusted and secure email client. Nowadays, Microsoft Outlook is widely used. After having the MS Outlook, a user can easily migrate Windows Live Mail to PST. After getting the PST file, just import it into the Microsoft Outlook and then work freely without any interruption due to an error message. It is the perfect solution to fix Windows Live Mail error code 0x800ccc90.
The Final Words
In this post, we have discussed what is Windows Live Mail error code 0x800ccc90, its causes, symptoms, and methods to resolve this error message. Although, the manual procedure is not able to fix error code 0x800ccc90, so it is recommended to use the third-party solution for easy, fast, and error free result.