Outlook has made it easy for various organizations and users to organize their business as well as personal emails, contacts, and communication process in a hassle-free way. There are numerous features and functionalities associated with Outlook which makes easy for the user to perform different tasks. Sometimes, the users need to view Outlook email in browser for additional details associated with the email. The Outlook application permits the user to view Outlook mail in HTML format. However, in some cases, the user needs to open email in browser with Outlook installation. The user is not able to find a simplified way to implement this task. Thus, in the blog, we are going to introduce a smart yet trustworthy approach to save Outlook email to HTML format.
Why One Has to View Outlook Email in Browser?
Now, the reasons for this varies from one person to another depending on the requirements. However, one of the most common reasons can be to see Outlook mail in HTML file format. Sometimes, the user needs the data in HTML format along with all the tags associated with the content. Thus, one can open email in browser. With the help of different browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc. one can easily view Outlook mail in HTML format.
Manual Approach to View Outlook Mail In Browser
For additional information associated with the Outlook emails, the user needs to open email in browser. Outlook provides the user View In Browser option. The user can follow the steps to implement the task:
1. First, open Outlook > Open a Message > Move
2. In the Move section, click on the More Move Actions
3. Here, you have to select View In Browser option
4. A pop-up will open, click on the OK button
5. Finally, you will be able to view Outlook email in browser
The Major Challenge Arises:
“One of my team members shared an Outlook email with me to examine its code in HTML format. Now, the Outlook application is not installed on my system and I do not know how to view Outlook email in HTML format without Outlook. I tried to open that email in browser but it did not work. Is there any way to display Outlook mail in HTML format without Outlook email client installation?”
How to View Outlook Email in Web Browser Without Outlook?
The major problem encounters when a user has to open an Outlook email in a browser compatible file format that is HTML without Outlook email client dependency. In such a situation, the user has to rely on an advanced automated approach Outlook PST Viewer wizard. With this tool, one can easily view Outlook email in HTML file format via HTML Mode provided by the utility. The software is associated with top-notch features such as multiple preview modes, user-friendly interface, emails along with attachments, provides dual scanning modes, no MS Outlook installation required, etc. One has to follow the step-by-step process explained below to perform this task:
1. First, install the software on your system and launch it
2. Now, click on the Add File option to insert and open the Outlook file. After the file selection, click on the Add File button
3. If Outlook file is corrupted then select Advanced Scan option
4. The software will load all the PST file data: emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
5. Now, you just need to select the email which you want to see in HTML file format and then select HTML Mode
6. With the help of HTML Mode, you will be able to view the Outlook mail in browser compatible format with all the tags
- Extract Contacts from PST File with or without Outlook
- How to Extract Calendar from PST File
- Best Approach to Explore Outlook PST Files with Multiple Modes
- How to View Outlook Data Files without Outlook in Windows 10?
In some scenarios, the need arises to view Outlook email in browser. The user can manually open Outlook mail in a browser with the View In Browser option. But, the major issue occurs when the user needs to open Outlook mail in browser compatible format i.e. HTML without Outlook dependency. Thus, to make it seamless for the user, we have introduced an automated and reliable way to view Outlook mail in HTML format without Outlook email client installation.