In today’s era emails clients playing an important role in normal as well as professional users’ life. Thus, Office 365 is the most preferable cloud-based product for business environments provided by Microsoft. In this section, we are going to describe the procedure to perform Office 365 tenant to tenant migration the same domain effectively. In-office 365, tenant to tenant conversion will be executed in the same and simple manner as another Office 365 conversions. Moreover, if the primary domain name is being converted to the target, then this might add complexity in the registration of the domain name. The main issue is that a single domain can be attached to only individual Office 365 tenant at a time. So, in this article, we explain the reliable way to resolve the issue to Office 365 tenant to tenant migration with keeping a similar domain name. Before that let us discuss some users scenario in the upcoming section.
Users Query While Migrating O365 Tenant to Another Tenant
Go through the following scenario’s that will help to make you understand the process of Office 365 tenant to tenant migration successfully. The below-listed scenarios are taken from the forum site. Have a look:
- “I need to migrate tenant to tenant because my company “X” (127 users) has obtained another company “Y” (215 users). Both companies enable the Azure AD to maintain synchronization and connectivity, between the AD users with Office 365 for mail messages. I need to combine the one tenant to another one positively. Therefore, I do not want to opt for any hectic method to do this in an appropriate manner. So, please provide me a reliable solution to O365 tenant to tenant migration. Thank you in advance for your answer”
- “I want to migrate above 200 users from Office 365 tenant to tenant. The main query is that can I share the same domain between two tenants?. Suggest an appropriate method to resolve my problem and please facilitate, the way that performs the migration task in less time. I am totally unable to spend too much time to combine tenant(source) to tenant(target). Thank you.”
If You are Searching a Manual Method to Perform Office 365 Tenant to Tenant Migration
As per the above-mentioned query, we take it into consideration & we will provide a reliable way to perform this tenant to tenant migration. If you are searching a manual way to perform this task, then you have to understand there is no manual option available in which you can perform Office 365 tenant to tenant migration. However, Microsoft described what you have to do before & after migration, how to prepare source & destination tenant and how to schedule migration, but to accomplish this task with whole mailboxes, you have to use the third party migration tool.
So, If you are searching for a manual method to perform O365 tenant to tenant migration that is a waste of time. You have to opt for a migration tool to successfully accomplished this task. So, after considering the complexity of this task, we decided to provides an automated solution. In this upcoming section, we are going to explain how to migrate Office 365 tenant to tenant. So keep with us.
Automated Way to O365 Tenant to Tenant Federation
We all know there is no manual solution available to migrate O365 tenant to tenant. So, we come up with an alternate solution to resolve your tiresome problem effectively. Thus, to cope up with the issue you have to opt a third-party tool such as “Office 365 Express Migration” software. With the help of this tool transfer Office 365 Mailbox to another account easily and simply in batch mode. This application having an understandable and user-friendly interface so, a novice user can also perform the migration task without taking expert help. The migration tool helps a user to combine the Office 365 tenant to tenant effectively without any kind of corruption and data loss. Furthermore, there are some more salient features of this reliable software are listed below. Have a look:
- Move all items from one O365 Tenant to another one.
- Migrate data of Office 365 Tenant to Tenant in bulk.
- Supports all versions of Windows Operating System.
- Combine multiple mailboxes in various O365 domain.
When a user tries to perform a procedure to Office 365 tenant to tenant migration. So, it is better to go with an automated approach that is a third-party tool such as Office 365 express migration software. Thus, if you try to do it manually then, it is a waste of time because there is no manual procedure available. Therefore, ahead it is all up to you can go with anyone them as per your requirement and desire.