Import Gmail Backup to Office 365 User Account – A Hassle-Free Solution
Gmail has always been the first choice for each user for its advance email facilities, which are offered multiple account configuration, mobile app, fast, secure. Gmail servers scan email messages for various purposes which includes malware and spam filter. Gmail account provides 15 GB mailbox size limit for its personal license, which is completely free. For extension of mailbox size and feature a person or a company can upgrade to G Suite business license. Google Takeout helps a user to download their emails from Gmail account or complete data from G Suite account. After successfully download all G Suite data, the second need a user feels is how to import Gmail Backup to Office 365. As Microsoft Office 365 equally likes cloud service by many organizations. In such migration case, there is no direct solution available to move Gmail backup data into Microsoft Office 365 mailbox.
Briefing about Google Takeout Functionalities
Google Takeout helps a user to export their data from G Suite account like Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Google Drive Data, Youtube, Google Hangout, etc. It gives users an option to export selective data. Google Takeout download Gmail account emails in .mbox file extension, which mostly used with multiple email clients.
If a user unable to download G Suite data then go through this article, the user will be able to understand how to use Google Takeout service.
Automated Solution to Import Gmail Backup to Office 365 Mailbox
In Gmail Backup to Office 365 migration case, there is no direct solution available to import Gmail backup mailbox data into Microsoft O365 account. A user must prefer an automated solution like MBOX to Office 365 Migration Software. This solution helps a user to import batch MBOX files into Office 365 account and maintain the folder structure and data integrity. Some of the best features of this software are:
- Migrate Batch MBOX Files into Office 365 Mailbox
- Supported MBOX Files from 20+ Email Clients
- Import Gmail Backup to Office 365 with or without Impersonation
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy and Data Integrity
- Software Provides In-Build Date Filter
- Supports All Windows Version Including 10
Steps to Import MBOX Files into Microsoft Office 365 User Account
Use MBOX to Office 365 Migration to import Gmail backup to Office 365 mailbox. follow the below-mentioned process for successful migration:
1. Download and Install the software on Windows OS. After that, click on Add File option to import single file and click on Add Folder option to import bulk MBOX files
2. This tool will show the MBOX file that you have imported within software interface, Click on Next
3. On the Next Menu, Select the radio button corresponding to With Impersonation label. Now, provide the credentials for an administrator account and click on the Login Button as shown below
4. Once the admin account gets validated. Provide a mailbox id to which the data is to be migrated. Now, The mailbox id will also be validated as shown below
5. Now, a user can specify the filters for importing data from the MBOX files. To Apply filters click on the corresponding radio button to Apply Filters text and click on the button Set. After a successful filter setting process next
6. Click on Export button in-order to get started with the export process
7. The software will start to export MBOX file data
8. After that, The Import process will be completed successfully with a success message.
Thus, through this migration process, a user can bulk import Gmail backup to Office 365 user account. It’s takes times accordingly Gmail backup file size and user’s system internet speed.
Users searching on how to import Gmail backup to Office 365 mailbox is ended here. We are enclosing the best method and automated solution to successfully migrate all Google takeout mailbox data into Microsoft Office 365 user account. For any feedback and concerns please be in touch with our Support Team.