Word file is easy to open, view and share without dependent on any external application. Therefore, most users want to create Word document from Outlook emails to access their emails anywhere. To help those users, here we will discuss two top methods that helps to make DOC file from Outlook emails. Continue reading and get the fruitful solution.
As we all know that users find troubleshoot when they access emails without Outlook. There are lots of users who need to edit document and this task is only possible to save emails as word doc file. DOC is a plain text document format which can also contain hyperlinks, images, alignments, etc.
Two Techniques to Make DOC File from Outlook Emails
There are two situations when users need to create Word documents from Outlook email. Firstly, if users have Outlook installed on the system and secondly, if users do not want to install Outlook and have a PST file that contains emails.
In the following section, we will discuss the solution for both situations. In the end, you can choose any method as per your preference.
Manually Create Word Document from Outlook Emails
- Start Outlook and open the email you want to export to Word Document.
- Click the File menu, then click Save As.
- Enter a file name and select Plain Text as the file type.
- Click the Save button to save the file.
- Go to the location where you saved the email and select this file.
- Right-click it and click the Open With option. Select Microsoft Word to open the email.
- When opened, press Ctrl + S at the same time to bring up the Save As dialog box
- Here select Word Document under Save as type and click the Save button.
In this way, you can make word files from Outlook emails and open them with MS Word.
Smart Way to Make DOC File from PST Email Without Outlook
If you have PST files that contains emails which you want to save in DOC file without Outlook, then you need to download PST Export Tool. This software is a professional solution that allows you to create word document from Outlook emails. It supports creating Document file from both ANSI and UNICODE type PST file. The tool supports MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and other earlier versions.
Using this software, it become possible to create word file from multiple PST files in a single attempt. The best thing about this tool is that it has Advance Scan option that fix all corruption issues of PST files. This way, one can make word document file from corrupted PST files as well.
To start the process, you need to download PST conversion tool and then install it on Windows system. Afterwards, follow the below steps to perform this task.
Steps to Create Word Document from Outlook Emails are;
Step 1. Launch the software and add PST files.
Step 2. Preview and select folder to export emails.
Step 3. Select DOC from the multiple saving options.
Step 4. Click Browse and select the location where you want to save DOC files.
Step 5. Hit on Export button for creating Word DOC file from Outlook PST file.
It’s Done! This is the successful way to make DOC file from PST without installing Outlook application.
Key Features of PST Conversion Software
- Single Panel Interface: The tool has a simple and graphical interface so that any type of user can easily use it and create word document from Outlook emails.
- Completely Secure Platform: This is 100% safe & secure platform that does not store any data. It always delivers a complete accurate and fast results.
- No Limitations: The software enables you to make word file from multiple PST files at once. Moreover, it supports exporting unlimited emails without any data loss.
- Save Emails from all Folders: Using this tool, one can easily make doc file from all folders including inbox, draft, sent, trash, etc.
- Export Only Required Emails: The tool also offers the freedom to save only selected emails from PST. This way you don’t have to export all unrequired emails.
- Supports Multiple Formats: Along with DOC, the tool supports multiple saving options such as MBOX, MSG, EML, TXT, etc.
Bringing It All Together
In order to have access to their Outlook emails anytime, anywhere, most users want to create Word document from Outlook emails. Therefore, we have discussed the solution of two situations here. If Outlook installed on your system, you can try the manual method. Otherwise, the automated tool will allow you to create a document file from PST without Outlook.