Manually Solve Cannot Open Email in Windows Live Mail Error
Summary: Today we will discuss the error “Cannot Open Email in Windows Live Mail”. Will describe the reasons and the manual solution to solve the issue in Windows 10 OS.
Windows Live Mail is an old email client and has many technical issues like inconstant email exchange, deleted emails, hacking message metadata, etc.
However, many users prefer to use it as an email client for exchanging email messages and storing reliable information because it is compatible with all Windows OS versions such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc.
In the next section, we will describe the common reasons behind the Windows Live Mail that cannot open an email issue.
Common Reasons: Cannot Open Email in Windows Live Mail
There are many reasons behind Windows Live Mail cannot open email problems. Some of the main reasons are listed below.
- Incomplete installation or corruption of Windows Live Mail software download process.
- Corruption to Windows registry due to changes in default Windows Live Mail settings.
- Windows system files and other Windows Live Mail program files may be corrupted by a virus or malware infection.
- Another program maliciously or unintentionally deleted Windows Live Mail related files.
For all these reasons, users cannot open email in Windows Live Mail. Therefore, you need to know how to troubleshoot the Windows Live Mail error?
Manually Fix Windows Live Mail Cannot Open Emails Issue
The Windows Live Mail cannot access email error resolved by the manual solution describe below:
Note: Kindly save all your emails and contacts before proceeding.
1. Press Windows + R, type AppWiz.cpl and click OK
4. Tick Windows Live Mail
5. Click Uninstall
WLM Viewer to Open Inaccessible Windows Live Mail Emails
Before performing manual steps a user needs to save Windows Live Mail data in a safe format. That’s why we don’t suggest this manual method to naive users or no technical users.
Choose Windows Live Mail Viewer Software to open inaccessible emails and save into the desired file formats (PST, MSG, EML). Also, users can view Windows Live Mail emails, contacts, calendars, and save into multiple formats.
Working Steps of the Software
- Download and run the tool
- Tap on the Add File button to load the emails
- After this, see the multiple preview.
The Final Words
In this post, we explained why users cannot open email in Windows Live Mail, why, and how to resolve this error message. However, manual steps do not completely fix the error, so it is advisable to use a third-party solution for easy, fast, error-free results.